See also: Delon
BiographyIt is the November 8th 1935 which is born, with Sceaux, in the Hauts-de-Seine, Alain Delon, wire of Fabien Delon of Corsica origin , leader of small a Cinéma of district, and Edith, a woman of origin Pied-noir, préparatrice in Pharmacie.
In 1939, when his/her parents divorce, Alain Delon is four years old. He is then entrusted to a family of reception before being placed in the catholic pension of Saint Nicolas's Day of Issy-les-Moulineaux where he passes all his youth. He is rebellious and undisciplined and is made return six times of the school. His/her mother marries then in second weddings Paul Boulogne, a tradesman Charcutier of Borough-the-Queen and Alain passes a CAPE of Charcutier to take again, without any conviction, the trade of his father-in-law.
On its return, in 1956, it must connect the odd jobs to live. It meets Jean-Claude Brialy, which invites it to the Cannes festival, where it is immediately pointed out for his exceptional physique and its charisma out of the commun run. It makes a very conclusive screen test and approaches the medium of the Cinéma, without particular formation of actor.
In 1957, it is immediately success with its first film When the woman interferes with it Yves Allégret. It connects turnings in all the Europe and with the the United States, under the direction of the largest directors, with 87 films.
In 1958, it meets Romy Schneider on the turning of the film Christine . The love at first sight is reciprocal. It is 23 years old; she has 20 of them; they become engaged on March 22nd, 1959 under fires of the world press people. They incarnate the beauty, youth and success and become the couple more for Show business and of the public.
In 1960, Alain Delon reaches the row of star of the cinema under the direction of Rene Clément with Plein sun , adapted novel Mr Ripley of Patricia Highsmith, followed into 1961 with Rocco and its brothers of Luchino Visconti which gains the Special price of the Jury to the Festival of Venice. The same year, Alain Delon buys the restaurant “the Camargue” in the Vieux Nice.
In 1962, it plays in the Eclipse of Michelangelo Antonioni. This same year is born Ari, the child whom it had with the singer Nico, but that it recognized forever on the legal level. Ari will be raised by the mother of Alain Delon.
In 1964, it tests with the production with the Unsubmissive person of Alain Cavalier. The same year, in August, little time after its rupture with Romy Schneider (their connection had lasted for 5 years), he marries the actress Nathalie Canovas, of which he will have a son, Anthony, born the September 30th according to with Hollywood.
The following year, Mireille Darc and Alain Delon fall in love on turning with the film Jeff . He divorces Nathalie after 4 years of marriage and launches out then in the production of 26 films.
In 1973, it sings celebrates it duet Paroles, words… with the singer Dalida. The following year, it organizes in France the championships of the world of boxing with the posters Jean-Claude Bouttier/Carlos Monzón then Carlos Monzón/Jose Napolès. In addition, it constitutes a stable of racehorses and obtains the championship of the world of the trotters with its horse Equileo.
In 1978, it deposits its name and creates its company of diffusion of luxury items, “Alain Delon Diffusion SA” with Geneva: one finds Parfum S there (AD, Alain Delon for Homme, Samurai, Shogun…), of the champagne, the cognac, the watches, the glasses S, the Cigarette S, clothing and the accessories scratched with its name.
In 1987, it meets Rosalie Van Breemen, a mannequin Dutchwoman, on the turning of the video clip of its song As to the cinema . Alain Delon separates from Mireille Darc after 15 years of common life and Rosalie wife. They have two children together: Anouchka, in 1990, and Alain-Fabien, in 1994.
In 2001, the photographer Christian Aaron Boulogne, the son of the mannequin, actress and German singer Nico, publishes a book of memories, the love never forgets , at Jean-Jacques Pauvert, and affirms being the hidden son not recognized of Alain Delon. The same year, Alain Delon successfully incarnates the police superintendent Fabio Montale of Marseilles, in detective series according to the work of Jean-Claude Izzo for TF1. He will play then, in 2003 and 2004, the role of Frank Riva in the series of the same name for France 2.
In 2002, Alain Delon decides to put a term at its relation with Rosalie Van Breemen. It is 67 years old and will have lived 15 years with her. Depressive, Delon often acknowledges with the press its lack of desire for continuing to live.
The Markovic businessIn 1968, Stevan Markovic, which was bodyguard of Delon, is found died in a dustbin in front of the house of Delon. Friend of Delon, the Corsican gangster François Marcantoni is accused of assassination. Delon itself is questioned by the police force, although the assassination took place with Paris whereas Delon turned to Saint Tropez. His former wife Nathalie was also questioned: it was the beginning of the Affaire Markovic (see this article).
Catalog of films
Years 1957 - 1959
- 1957 - When the woman interferes with it Yves Allégret
- 1957 - Would be beautiful and keep silent yourself Marc Allégret
- 1958 - Christine of Pierre Gaspard-Huit
- 1959 - Weak women of Michel Boisrond
- 1959 - the Longest way round of Michel Boisrond
Years 1960 - 1969
- 1960 - Full sun of Rene Clement:
- 1960 - Rocco and his/her brothers ( Rocco E suoi fratelli ) of Luchino Visconti:
- 1961 - Which love of life ( Che gioia vivere ) of Rene Clement:
- 1961 - Famous loves (sketch “Agnes Bernauer”) of Michel Boisrond:
- 1962 - the Eclipse ( the fish-plate ) of Michelangelo Antonioni:
- 1962 - Devil and the Ten Commands (5th command - “Your father and mother will honor” ) of Julien Duvivier: Pierre Messenger
- 1962 - the Chess-board of God of Christian-Jaque, unfinished.
- 1963 - Pile-up of Marcel Bluwal:
- 1963 - Melody in basement of Henri Verneuil: Francis Verlot
- 1963 - the Cheetah ( It gattopardo ) of Luchino Visconti:
- 1964 - the black Tulip of Christian-Jaque:
- 1964 - the Unsubmissive person of Alain Cavalier:
- 1964 - Cat-like the of Rene Clement:
- 1964 - yellow Rolls-Royce ( The Yellow Rolls-Royce ) of Anthony Asquith:
- 1965 - Killers of San Francisco ( Once has Thief ) Ralph Nelson:
- 1966 - does Paris burn? of Rene Clement: Jacques Chaban-Delmas
- 1966 - Texas, here us are ( Texas Across to rivet ) Michael Gordon:
- 1966 - the Centurions ( Lost Command ) of Mark Robson:
- 1966 - the Adventurers of Robert Enrico: Manu
- 1967 - Diaboliquement yours of Julien Duvivier:
- 1967 - the Samurai of Jean-Pierre Melville: Jef Costello
- 1968 - Good-bye the friend of Jean Hermann:
- 1968 - the Motor cycle ( Girl one has Motorcycle ) Jack Cardiff:
- 1968 - the Swimming pool of Jacques Deray:
- 1968 - extraordinary Stories (sketch “William Wilson” ) of Louis Malle:
- 1969 - Jeff of Jean Hermann:
- 1969 - Madly of Roger Kahane:
- 1969 - the Clan of the Sicilians of Henri Verneuil: Roger Sartet
Years 1970 - 79
- 1970 - Gently low the of Jacques Deray:
- 1970 - Borsalino of Jacques Deray: Roch Siffredi
- 1970 - the red Circle of Jean-Pierre Melville: Corey
- 1971 - Sun red of Terence Young:
- 1971 - Fantasia in the idiots of Gerard Worse: (appearance)
- 1971 - the Assassination of Trotsky of Joseph Losey:
- 1971 - the Widow Couderc of Pierre Granier-Removes iron:
- 1972 - a cop of Jean-Pierre Melville:
- 1972 - the Professor ( preceded It notte di quiete ) of Valerio Zurlini:
- 1972 - He was once a cop of Georges Lautner: the man who sounds with the door (appearance, not credited)
- 1972 - Traitement of shock of Alain Jessua:
- 1973 - Large Rifles ( Big Guns ) of Duccio Tessari:
- 1973 - Scorpio of Michael Winner:
- 1973 - burned Barns of Jean Chapot:
- 1973 - the Race of the Lords of Pierre Granier-Removes iron:
- 1973 - Two Men in the city of Jose Giovanni:
- 1974 - Borsalino & Co of Jacques Deray: Roch Siffredi
- 1974 - Centres of ice of Georges Lautner:
- 1974 - Zorro of Duccio Tessari: Gift Diego of Vega/Zorro
- 1975 - the Gipsy of Jose Giovanni:
- 1975 - Cop Story of Jacques Deray:
- 1976 - Like a boomerang of Jose Giovanni:
- 1976 - Armaguedon of Alain Jessua:
- 1976 - Mr Klein of Joseph Losey:
- 1977 - the Man in a hurry of Edouard Molinaro:
- 1977 - Died of one rotted of Georges Lautner:
- 1977 - the Gang of Jacques Deray:
- 1978 - Attention, the children look at Serge Leroy:
- 1979 - Airport 80 Agrees ( Airport '79, the Concorde ) of David Lowell Rich:
- 1979 - the Doctor of Pierre Granier-Removes iron:
Years 1980 - 89
- 1980 - Teheran 43. Nest of spies of Alexandre Alov, Vladimir Naournov:
- 1980 - Three Men to cut down Jacques Deray:
- 1981 - For the skin of a cop of Alain Delon:
- 1982 - the Shock of Robin Davis:
- 1983 - a love of Swann of Volker Schlöndorff:
- 1983 - the Leaf of Alain Delon:
- 1984 - Our history of Bertrand Blier:
- 1985 - Word of cop of Jose Pinheiro: Pratt
- 1986 - the Passage of Rene Manzor:
- 1988 - do not awake a cop who sleeps of Jose Pinheiro: police chief Eugene Grindel
Years 1990 - 2007
- 1990 - Dance hall Machine of Gilles Béhat:
- 1990 - New wave of Jean-Luc Godard: He, Roger Lennox and Richard Lennox
- 1992 - the Return of Casanova of Edouard Niermans: Casanova
- 1993 - a crime of Jacques Deray: Master Charles Dunand
- 1994 - the Teddy bear of Jacques Deray:
- 1995 - Hundreds and one nights of Simon Cinema of Agnes Varda:
- 1997 - the Day and the night of Bernard-Henri Levy:
- 1998 - a chance on two of Patrice Leconte: Julien Vignal
- 2000 - the Actors of Bertrand Blier: itself
- 2003 - the Lion of Jose Pinheiro:
- 2007 - Astérix with the Olympic Games of Forest Frederic and Thomas Langmann: Jules César (left envisaged in January 2008)
- 2001 - Fabio Montale of Jose Pinheiro: Fabio Montale
- 2003 - 2004 - Frank Riva of Patrick Jamain: Frank Riva
- the Man of nowhere
- the man tracked
- 1961 : Dommage that it is a whore of John Ford with Romy Schneider and Silvia Monfort.
- 1968 : burst eyes of Jean Cau with Marie Beautiful, Jacques Dacqmine
- 1996: enigmatic Variations of Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt with Francis Huster
- 1998: enigmatic Variations of Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt with Stephan Freiss (Begun again)
- 2004: Russian mountains of Eric Assous with Astrid Veillon with the Theater Marigny
- 2007: On the road of Madison of James Waller with Mireille Darc, with the Theater Marigny with Paris
- ....... : Words, words : duet with Dalida
- 1967: Laetitia : B.O of the film the Adventurers
- 1985: I Don' T Know : duet with Phyllis Nelson, B.O of the film Word of cop
- 1987: As with the cinema : music of Romano Musumarra
- .......: Thought I' D boxing ring you : duet with Shirley Bassey
Rewards and distinctions
- Medal commemorative of the countryside of Indo-China
- 1985: César of the best actor for Our history of Bertrand Blier
- 2003: Gold star of the International festival of film of Marrakech
- 2005: Officer of the Legion of honor
- 1995: Gold bear of Honor Festival of Berlin
- 1972: David di special Donatello
- Alain Delon appears on the small pocket of an album of the Smiths: The Queen Is Dead .
- In Japan, it is called the Samurai of spring .
- It is also collector of works of Art. Its collection includes/understands works of Olivier Debré, Jean Degottex, Jean Dubuffet, Hans Hartung, Jean-Paul Riopelle, Pierre Soulages or Nicolas de Staël. It however sold of it a good portion at the time of an auction in Drouot Montaigne in October 2007
- the puppet of Alain Delon in the Puppets of information is expressed in a grandiloquent way, speaking about itself with the third anybody. It is a caricature of the high regard of oneself whose Alain Delon is generally affublé.
- Official site www.alaindelon.com
- Classic Movies (1939 - 1969): Alain Delon
- Alain Delon in images
- Alain Delon on IMDb
|Random links:||Savignano sul Rubicone | Mario Bellini | Infiltrated (television game) | Méliphage of News-Holland | Line 8 Stap | Machine_de_miméographe|