Figure skatingIt makes its beginnings at 9 years. It will be involved under the orders of Jacqueline Vaudecrane with Boulogne-Billancourt, with for companion Alain Giletti. It will take its sporting retirement at 24 years, and will become thereafter president of the Committee of ice-skating to the Federation.
World champion (with Colorado Springs): in 1965
- Champion of Europe: in 1962,1963 and 1964
- Champion of France: in 1958,1962,1963,1964 and 1965
- medal of money to the Olympic Games; in 1964 (with Innsbruck)
At the time of the Olympic Games of Grenoble, in 1968, it lit the Olympic flame
He was regarded as a skater of a great elegance, equipped with an innate artistic direction, but also with a very sharp sensitivity, which could, at certain moments, to serve it, because of a great emotivity at the time of the great Olympic appointments. At the same time, to Grenoble, whereas it did not have any more on its shoulders the weight of the competition, it contributed to create within the team of France, a mood of d3etente, user-friendliness, of festival, thanks to its talents of singer and guitarist; (he knows the repertory of Brassens perfectly, and is accompanied with the guitar); these confidences were made by him during an emission of France-Inter, entitled " the Ear in coin".
He was also an example of will and courage; born in a modest milieu (his/her parents were dyers), it was, thanks to a keen work (it was involved every morning starting from 5:00) one of the first sportsmen to combine professional success and sporting success.
- Intern of Paris; for this reason it took part in the team which carried out the first cardiac grafts in France.
- Senior registrar then department head of digestive surgery to the hospital of Montfermeil
- Surgeon until 1984, of 1993 to 1995, then of 2002 to 2005.
- Alain Calmat was deputy secretary with the Youth and the Sports from July 23rd, 1984 to March 20th, 1986, under the Gouvernement Laurent Fabius, setting up in particular the " contracts bleus"
- Appointed Expensive (various left, connected socialist) of 1986 to 1993 (of 1988 to 1993, elected 3rd district - Bourges _ Saint-Amand-Montrond, it beat Serge Vinçon, mayor of Amand Saint)
- Regional adviser of the center until 1999
- Élu mayor of Livry-Gargan (Seine-Saint-Denis) in 1995, re-elected in 2001
- Député-maire of Livry-Gargan of 1997 to 2002
OthersHe is father of 4 children
He is Officer of the Legion of Honor (it is the Général de Gaulle which gave the cross of knight to him) and commander of the national order of the merit.
|Random links:||Magpie Tshibanda | Maconnic cabin | Mystery (conjuring) | The Community of communes of Bais | List characters of the Disastrous Adventures of the Baudelaire orphans | Roman_Romance|