Airport of Achgabat
The airport of Aşgabat (Code AITA: ASB, Code ICAO: UTAA), also known under the names Ashkhabad, Achkhabad, Achagabat or Ashgabat, is the only international airport of the Turkménistan. It is located roughly at 10 kilometers in the North-West of the capital turkmene Aşgabat. The airport opened in 1994 and bears the name of the former president of the country, Saparmyrat Nyýazow. It is the state-owned property turkmene and exploited by this last.
The airport consists of a single hall of arrivals and departures. Three tracks exist:
- 12L/30R, concrete track of 3.800 m;
- 12R /30L track out of concrete of 2.989 m;
- 11/29, asphalt track of 1.800 Mr.
The airport is located at 211 m height. Its coordinates: 37°59 ′ 13 ″ NR 58°21 ′ 39 ″ E.
Companies and destinations
Plusieures airline companies serve the airport of Ashgabat:
- Turkish Airlines (Istanbul - Atatürk)
- Armavia (Erevan - Zvartnots)
- China Southern makes an attempt approval of the authorities in 2007
- Lufthansa (Bakou, Francfort-sur-le-Main)
- Siberia Airlines (Moscow - Domodedovo)
- Turkmenistan Airlines (Abu Dhabi, Amritsar, Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi, Beijing, Birmingham, Delhi, Dubai, Francfort-sur-le-Main, Istanbul-Atatürk, Karachi, London - Heathrow, Moscow-Domodedovo, Türkmenbaşy, Turkmenabat)
- Uzbekistan Airways (Tachkent)
- Characteristic of the airport of Ashgabat
|Random links:||Antonin Piles | Time of reception | Genetic diversity | Fuligule with white back | Autonomous county miao and buyei of Ziyun | Umor_de_la_Bulgarie|