The Aeronca L is an American plane, two-seater monoplane side by side with wing low, and closed cabin appeared in 1935. With a pantalonné train and a Townend ring careening the engine, the apparatus revealed preoccupations with aérodynamisme, but Aeronca never had much success with the planes with low wing.
Aeronca LWDrawn by Gilles Barton and Roger Schlemmer, the prototype accomplished its first flight in November 1935 (Pilot Fred Fluck) with an engine Aeronca E-113. Clearly under-motorized, it accomplished one flight and was modified in Aeronca the .
AeroncaFirst marketed model, certified (ATC-596) with an engine LeBlond 5DE of 70 ch. 13 specimens were built (including single the LW ).
Aeronca LBNew version proposed in 1936 with an engine LeBlond built 5DF of 90 ch. Vendu 3.000 U$, 28 specimens, of which some specimens with Rearwin-Leblond of 70 ch.
Aeronca LLCIn 1936 Aeronca L was been driven by an engine Warner of 50 ch. La power being insufficient it futt re-equipped of a Warner of 90 ch, with which it could be certified (ATC-614) and sold 3.275 U$. Approximately 25 built specimens.
Aeronca LCSSingle a Aeronca LLC equipped with floats.
Some survivors7 specimens always exist, of which, preserved it at the Florida Aviation Museum and it, property of the AirVenture Museum.
|Random links:||Department of Tiaret | Darlatan | Gornja Toponica (Crveni Krst) | Homestead Grays | County of Kittitas | John_Hatfield_(marine_des_USA)|