Adrien Rene Franchet
It specializes on the flora of China, Japan and the Loir-et-Cher. For its research on the Asian flora, it is based on the collections gathered by Armand David (1826-1900), Pierre Jean Marie Delavay (1834-1895), Paul Guillaume Farges (1844-1912) and others. Franchet is in particular the author of:
- With Paul Amedée Ludovic Savatier (1830-1891), Enumeratio plantarum in Japonia sponte hucusque crescentium rite cognitarum, adjectis descriptionibus specierum pro regione novarum, quibus accedit determinatio herbarum in libris japonicis So Mokou Zoussetz xylographice delineatarum (F. Savy, Paris, two volumes, 1875 - 1879).
- Mission G. Révoil with the Çomalis countries. Fauna and flora (J. Tremblay, Paris, 1882).
- Plantae davidianae ex sinarum imperio (G. Masson, Paris, two volumes, 1884 - 1888).
- Flora of Loir-et-Cher, including/understanding description, the synoptic tables and the geographical distribution of the vascular plants which grow spontaneously or which are generally cultivated in the Pole, Beauce and the Sologne, with a vocabulary of the terms of botany (E. Constant, Blois, 1885).
- the part entitled Phanérogamie in the Scientific expedition of Cape Horn, 1882-1883, Botanical volume V. (Ministries for the Navy and the State education, Paris, 1889).
- Contributions to the flora of French Congo. Family of graminaceous the (printing works of Dejussieu father and wire, Autun, 1896).
|Random links:||Fire with the powders | Manuscript of Voynich | The Pont-de-Beauvoisin (Savoy) | Xenu | List the chartreuses ones | Essence|