Access to drinking water
The access to the drinking water is paramount for a man. The " term; accès" mention the problem of the means, time, in short of the organization which will lead water to the consumer. The " term; Drinking water " mention as for him all the problem of the drinkable aspect or not of consumed water.
The access to drinking water can technically be separate in several phases which will be traversed by a drop of water of the resource of water to the consumer, then with the reference of this water consumed (the waste water) in the environment. With that is more and more often added phases " sociales" aiming at a rational use, education with hygiene and durable exploitation of the means of access and possibly of the resource.
These technical phases could be defined like the following ones:
- the protection and exploitation of the resource (meteoric water, surface water or subterranean water)
- possible hydraulic raising of this water towards a high point,
- possible treatment in order to make water in conformity with standards of potabilities,
- the possible retention of water, for example in a
- , water tower the possible control of the high point to the consumer,
- and finally reflection on the rejection of the consumed water, which would owe in no contaminated manner the environment.
According to the geographical and social context, the approach of the problem of the access to drinking water varies much. In an ideal case water is available easily, surely, and is of excellent quality - they is wholesale the case of the modern networks. However in many cases everywhere in the world water can be available only in reduced quantity, temporarily during the wet season, it is of bad quality, and is at several local times of residence of the consumer. The opposite problem constitutes to say that there or water is not accessible, the man cannot settle or survive.
|Random links:||Country (town and country planning) | Mariachi | Mourède | Shipwrecked men of the coach | Orange county (Texas) | Wellington_(ville_de_propres_de_Wellington)_et_régiment_du_compartiment_de_Hawke|