This page relates to the year 950 Calendrier Julien.
- Prevalence of the military State Toltèque, based with Tula in the center of the Mexico (fine in 1179).
- the Toltèques control the metallurgy, the sculpture, distillation and astronomy.
- Apogee in central India of the kingdom of the Chandella and its capital Khajuraho.
The Middle East
- Authority of the caliph omeyyade of Cordoue Abd Al-Rahman III on the the Maghreb of Tangier to Algiers. It runs up against the attacks of the Fatimides.
- Following an increase in population very Net in all the Europe, it is the beginning of large the Défrichement S of the French forest (fine in 1000).
Beginning of the reign of Raymond IV, count de Toulouse (fine in 961).
Louis IV takes again Laon and makes peace with Hugues Large the.
- Beginning of the reign of Harald with the blue Tooth, king of the Denmark (fine in 985). Harald Ier Blaatand, wire of Gorm, supports Christianity, fights against the Sweden and pushes back the Wendes until the Oder. The military organization becomes extensive.
Arab traveller Al-Tartuchi goes to Hedeby, center of Scandinavian trade (towards 950).
- Beginning of the reign of Berenger II of Ivrée king of Italy (fine in 961). It makes poison Lothaire and takes again its throne.
- the Musulman S (Buckwheats) invade part of the Italy south.
- New walls with Genoa.
Art & culture
- Completion of the mosque of Cordoue.
the poet Séfarade Dunash Ben Labrat, born with Fès towards 920 and formed with Babylon by Saadia Gaon, is established with Cordoue, protected by Hasdaï Ben Shatprut. He answers Menahem Ben Saruq, which seems to pour in the doctrines of the “Karaïsme”, to defend the Rabbinisme. Menahem loses the favor of Hasdaï Ben Shatprut and leaves Cordoue for its birthplace, in the North-East of the Spain.
Of administrando imperio , Constantin VII Porphyrogénète.
- With the Vietnam, Indravarman III, king of the Champâ, completes most beautiful temples Semi-Sön.
Births in 950
Death in 950
- Al-Farabi, scientist and Arab mystic.
- Al Masudi, with the Cairo, writer and historian born with Baghdad, author of the Meadows of Gold and the Book of the warning .
|Random links:||Constitution of Iran | Pierluigi Martini | Edwin Smith | Bacterial disease | Group G of the eliminating heats of the championship of Europe of football 2008 | Grammaire_hébreue|