This page relates to the year 907 Calendrier Julien.
- In Mongolia, the chief Have-CAM-ki manages to unify the tribes Khitan (proto-Mongolian) of 907 with 926.
- Beginning of the Period of the Five Dynasties and the Ten Kingdoms in China (fine in 960).
- Zhu Wen (Tchou Wen) détronne the last emperor Tang and puts an end to the Dynastie Tang in China. It founds the dynasty Heou-Leang.
- China is divided into ten Regional states. North falls down in anarchy.
- Kingdom Wou-Yue with the Tchö-kiang (fine in 978).
- Reign of Parantaka, king Chola of Tanjore (fine in 953).
- the power of the Chola increases in India South.
- the dynasty Chola supplants that of the Pallava on the coast of Coromandel. It conquers almost the totality of India of the South on the other dynasties (Chera). Its capital is established with Chidambaram, then with Tanjore of 907 with 1310.
- Under the dynasty Chola, the south of India lives peacefully during nearly three centuries. It follows a blooming of the cultural life and social.
- the Chola dynasty makes an intensive trade with the South-East Asia.
- Apogee of the work of bronze to wax lost at Chola.
- the king of the Asturies Alphonse III takes the title of emperor of Spain.
- the king of Navarre Sanche Ier Garcia overcomes the Moors with Pampelune.
- July 4th: Victoire of the Magyar on the Bavarian ones and the Carantaniens with Bratislava. The duke of Bavaria Luitpold, the bishops of Salzburg and Freising are killed. The walk of Austria is occupied until the Enns. Hungarian raids in Bavaria, Souabe and Franconie until in 954.
- has its death, the Magyar chief Árpád leaves five wire which bear names Turkish. One is unaware of the order of the succession until in 950 approximately.
- Oleg Wise the, prince of Kiev, is presented in front of Constantinople. It prepares a double attack of the city, by ground and sea (2000 boats). The Byzantines are victorious. They sign with Slavo-varègues a commercial treaty (renewed and widened in 911). The Russians, who export wax, honey, furs and slaves are freed from taxes and receive the authorization to remain in the city by obtaining monthly subsidies.
the Byzantine emperor Leon VI Wise the wife Zoe Carbonopsina in fourth wedding, which is crowned, starting a conflict with the Patriarche of Constantinople Nicolas Mystikos and Aresthas, archbishop of Césarée. Nicolas refuses to recognize the marriage and the legitimacy of the child. He closes the doors of Holy-Sophie to the emperor. Accused of complicity in the conspiracy of Androkinos Doukas, it must resign. He is replaced by the monk Euthymios. The marriage is legitimated.
Births in 907
Death in 907
Alain Ier Large the, king of Brittany.
Be-X-old: 907 Map-bms: 907
|Random links:||Ponds of Holland | Squadron of transport 1/61 Touraine | Land borders enter France and the Kingdom of the Netherlands | Championships of Asia of athletics | Soup | Hani_Hanjour|