This page relates to the year 892 Calendrier Julien.
The Middle East
- Reign of the Abbasid Caliph ` Al-Mu' tadid (fine in 902).
- the Abbasid caliphs of Samarra turn over to Baghdad. They are installed on Eastern bank of the Euphrate, where the palates and the gardens multiply. The Western bank remains the economic center and the popular place of residence (district Al Karkh ). Samarra is abandoned.
- the exhaustion of the treasure of the caliph is accentuated. The revolts Qarmates worsen the situation. The soldiers take importance more and more.
- the Byzantine possessions in Italy of the south its set up in topic.
Western Famine in Francie. The Normands leave in mass the continent become bloodless.
- Rollon, to the head of warriors Viking S, is made main of Evreux.
Alfred Large the organizes the methodical defense of its territory. It rejoins all the “free” English and sets up an army of which the half, by bearing, is always active. It raises a series of fortresses occupied permanently by garrisons. They are used as point of refuge for the population, which in exchange provides for their maintenance and provides men-at-arms. Finally it equips a fleet. It enters to shift and gains a series of victories over the Danes of 892 with 896.
Births in 892
Death in 892
- Al Baladhuri, Arab historian author of the Conquests of the countries , history of the Moslem expansion.
|Random links:||1625 | Evoluon | 1889 en literatura | Pietro Pavesi | The Fever of oil | Djemma Sekhra | Tordrillo mountains | Idéogramme|