This page relates to the year 890 Calendrier Julien.
- In Korea, the monarchy and the government institutions of the Silla decline, and the regional leaders become more powerful at the expense of the capital. From 890 with 935, three old kingdoms emergent again in the peninsula.
- Beginning of the reign in India of Mahendrapala, king Pratihara of Kanauj (fine in 908). He adds to his empire the Magadha and part of the Bengal.
The close East
- Hamdan Qarmat founds a refuge close to Kufa.
- Beginning of the reign of Sembat Ier d' Arménie (fine in 912).
- January: The Viking S besiege Saint-Lo, massacre its inhabitants and kill the bishop of Coutances. They are pushed back by the Bretons. At the end of the year, the king Eudes concedes a defeat with Noyon.
- Alain Ier “Large” the becomes the king of Brittany.
- Richard known as Richard the Dispenser of justice , count of Autun, Mâcon and Châlon increases its possessions then is made recognize duke of Burgundy by the King de France.
- Louis III the Blind man, wire of Boson is elected king of Provence with the assistance of his/her uncle Richard II of Burgundy known as Richard the Dispenser of justice (fine of reign in 928).
- the count Gerald founds the monastery of Aurillac.
- In Italy, the Abbey of Farma, besieged by the Moslem S (Buckwheats), resists during seven years. Subiaco is destroyed, the valley of the Anio and Tivoli is devastated. The Sarrasins constitute places of weapons with Saracinesco close to Rome and in the Monts Sabins with Ciciliano. The Roman countryside becomes a desert.
- Harald Ier Haarfarger unifies the Norway by reducing the independent principalities. He encourages the installation of stable devices, the formation of Thing in particular, and perhaps is he responsible for the institutionalization of the leidhangr (territorial recruitment).
- Bořivoj Přemysl makes build the first Christian church of Bohemia. Fortification of Prague.
Births in 890
Death in 890
Map-bms: 890 Simple: 890
|Random links:||Careta antigÃ¡s | Cities of the United Kingdom | Ramonchamp | James Arthur Peters | Charaxes etesipe | The Source of the evil | Fer|