This page relates to the year 834 Calendrier Julien.
Louis the Piles, restored, beats Pépin of Aquitaine and Louis of Bavaria which are turned over against Lothaire to the side of their father.
the archbishop of Lyon Agobard, having supported the revolt, is replaced by the theologist Amalarus of Metz. Ebbon, archbishop of Rheims is deposited to have given its support to Lothaire (833/835). It will be restores in 840 then again driven out by Charles the Bald person.
- Hugues (802 - 844), wire bastard of Charlemagne, abbot of Saint-Quentin (822 - 823), abbot of Lobbes (836), abbot of Saint-Bertin (836), becomes archichancelier of Louis the Piles his half-brother.
- rupture with Louis the Piles pleasing in the many Italy faithful ones of Lothaire, which confiscates ecclesiastical goods for theirs to distribute like stronghold.
- Attack of the Vikings against the England. They take the island of Sheppey, with the mouth of the the Thames (835).
- the Norman ones, based with Noirmoutier and in England multiply the raids.
- the Viking S Danish invade the Frise and are withdrawn after plundering. They plunder Dorestad (Duurstede) and Utrecht each year between 834 and 837.
- the Viking S Swedish shorten the shopping street towards the Black Sea by the Russia.
Births in 834
Gauzlin (wire of Rorgon Ier of Maine), future bishop of Paris.
Death in 834
- Oengus II, king of the Pictes and the Scots.
- Álpin II of Dalriada, king of the Scots.
- Robert III ( Rupert III von Oberrheingau ), count of Oberrheingau and Wormsgau.
|Random links:||Sédénion | Known lienardi | Syagrius | Research institute of the iron and steel industry | CryENGINE | Royal palace of the exposures | Protocole_d'accès_message_Internet|