This page relates to the year 812 Calendrier Julien.
The Middle East
the applicant with the throne Al-Ma' mûn besieges Baghdad (August 812 - September 813) with the army Khorasan ienne ordered by Tahîr.
January 13rd: By the treaty of Aachen, the Empereur of the East Michel Ier recognizes Charlemagne like emperor of Occident. In exchange, the Empereur of the East receives the Venezia, the Istrie and the Dalmatie. Charlemagne gives up the sea. Venice obtains an exceptionally favorable place between Orient and Occident.
- Charlemagne is made call emperor and majestic.
Creation of the topic of the Peloponnese.
Fine of the Quarrel of the images.
a Slavic revolt fails in the area of the Havel.
- Attack of Civitavecchia and Nice by pirates Buckwheats.
- Buckwheats of Africa plunder the islands of Lampédouze, Ponza and Ischia (Italy) in spite of the Byzantine fleet reinforced by those of Gaète and Amalfi. The pope Leon III puts the coasts of Italy in a state of defense and Charlemagne sends his/her Wala cousin to him to assist it. It runs a Moslem squadron with broad of the Sardinia, but the plundering of the Corsica by another fleet cannot prevent.
Art & culture
- Walafried writes a treaty on 23 medicinal plants of the island of Reichenau on the Lac of Constancy.
- the Indian Philosophe Shankara sign that the heart of the man and the heart of the world form a unit.
Births in 812
Death in 812
|Random links:||Karl Allgöwer | Myorelaxant | Hêtraie | Lorraine stage University Nancy Club | Season Leagues Magnus 1924-1925 | Théorème_de_valeur_intermédiaire|