This page relates to the year 807 Calendrier Julien.
- In China, the currency of Papier is recognized beside the metal currency.
- Foundation of the town of Hamburg between Elba and Alster.
the military obligation becomes proportional to fortune in the frank Kingdom. Any owner of benefit is held to present itself to the army.
Embassy of the caliph Harun Al-Rachid who sends a clock to Charlemagne with many gifts.
- Harun Al-Rachid recognizes a right of protection of the holy places to Charlemagne after exchange of embassies and gifts.
- Charlemagne sends Burchard the Corsica constable in which drives out the Sarrasins with an Italian fleet after a combat where they lose fifteen vessels. The victory is transitory and the Moslems occupy the Corsica and the Sardinia in 809 and 810.
the king of Italy, Pip, concluded a truce with the commander from the Byzantine fleet Nicetas.
- Arab Raid with Rhodos. The Byzantine emperor Nicéphore Ier pay tribute with Harun Al-Rachid.
- Fine of the rising of the Slavic of the Peloponnese (forwarding of Sklèros). A strategist is established with Corinthe. The Slavic ones are converted with Christianity, are hellénisés and assimilated.
Births in 807
Death in 807
|Random links:||Treaty of Deulino | Kastellaun | Spalls (group) | Jose Pliya | NEMO: Management of the Mobility of the IPv6 Sub-networks | Institut_de_Technologie_indien_Kanpur|