This page relates to the year 783 Calendrier Julien.
Under the reign of the king of the Tibet, Trisong Detsen, a peace treaty is negotiated between the China and the Tibet giving to the Tibet all the grounds of the area of the Kokonor. The Tibetans control the oases of Central Asia, of which Dunhuang.
- Handwritten of Dunhuang, written in Chinese, Tibetan and Sanskrit, discovered in 1900 by Wang, a monk Chinese taoist in a cave of the oasis (preserved at the British Museum).
Charlemagne enters in Saxony after Easter with considerable forces. Certainly pushed back close to Detmold, it is folded up on Paderborn where it makes come from the reinforcements, then crushes the rebels on the Hase, passes the Weser and pushes for the first time until the Elba.
- Of return of Saxony, Charlemagne wife cruel the Fastrade, which gives him two girls, Théodrade and Hiltrude.
- Three-year rotation attested in Thuringe.
- Peace gréco-Arabic.
- Forwarding of Staurakios against the Slavic in southernmost Greece.
Births in 783
Death in 783
- July 12th: Berthe with the Large Feet, wife of Pip the Brief and mother of Charlemagne.
- Silo, king of the Asturies.
|Random links:||Carlo Coccioli | FÃ¡brica del miedo | Canarium indicum | Louis-Rene de Gramont | Spy satellite | Counter-melody | John_Major|