This page relates to the year 752 Calendrier Julien.
- December 3rd: Dedication of Large the Buddha of the Tōdai-ji to Nara to the Japan (550 tons, 16 m in height out of bronze).
Mars: Pip III known as the Brief (v. 715 - 768), mayor of the palates of Burgundy (741), of Neustrie (741), and of Austrasie (747) is crowned king of the Francs into 752 by several bishops of the kingdom frankly brought together with Soissons. With him, the dynasty begins from the Carolingiens.
Aistolf, King of Lombards, after having taken the exarchat of Ravenne, claims its tender with the pope Etienne II. To the call of the pope, the Byzantine emperor sends an embassy at Aistolf, which receives it but refuses with any concession. The pope then goes itself to Pavia and undergoes in his turn a failure. He will leave for the court Pépin the Brief to ask of the assistance (January 6th 754).
- In Spain, construction of the royal palace of Oviedo.
- the pope gives to Pépin the Brief the banner of Saint Pierre like military badge.
- Pépin reconquers the Septimanie.
- Pépin expels the Arab Provence. Sit of Narbonne (752 - 759). Pip establishes its capacity on Nimes, Maguelonne, Agde and Béziers which is delivered to him by Goth Ansemundus.
- Beginning of the tender of the Aquitanian (752-768).
- Forwarding of the Moslems against the Sicily (752 and 753).
- the Carantanie (future Carinthie) is attached to the archbishop's palace of Salzburg. Its duke Hotimir (752-769) pay a tax with the archbishop who is represented by certain Majoran.
Births in 752
Irene, Byzantine empress.
Death in 752
- March 23rd: Etienne pope not recognized, three days after its election.
Be-X-old: 752 Map-bms: 752 Simple: 752
|Random links:||Anthenay | Una sÃºplica para capitÃ¡n Juan Brown | Andrey Kashechkin | Comacchio | Samuele Sereni | Alfred Guillou | Journal_de_la_société_d'aide_de_voyageurs|