This page relates to the year 750 Calendrier Julien.
- the town of Grenade is founded in Spain.
- Gradlon Flamm, count of Cornouailles (750 - 836).
- Leon IV is associated with the Byzantine emperor Constantin V Copronyme.
- Apogee of the empire Tang in China.
- the Chinese governor Kao His-tche, inventing an imaginary objection, intervenes with Tachkent and the allied Turkish king of the Chinese decapitates some to adapt his treasures, causing the revolt of the Western Turks which claim the assistance of the Karlouks and of the Arab of Sogdiane.
- the dynasty Bouddhiste Pala of the Bengal is founded. Reign of Gopala, king of the Pala.
- the Buddhist pilgrim Chinese I Tsing on the way towards the Indies remains seven years with Palembang which it presents like a center of study Buddhist.
The Middle East & Arab World
- 16 - January 25th: Abû al' Abbas overcomes Marwan II on large Zab (northern of the Iraq) with the 12.000 Khorasaniens of Abû Muslin, then continues it until in Egypt where its corpse is mutilated by crowd.
- After the massacre of the last Caliph omeyyade of Damas, Abû al' Abbas founds the dynasty of the Abbassides in Baghdad.
- Baghdad, capital of the Abbassides becomes the center of the Muslim world to the detriment of Damas.
- Eighty Omeyyades is poisoned by the Abbassides at the time of a banquet in Syria. Only the small son escapes from it from Hisham, Abd Al-Rahman, which succeeds in gaining the Morocco then the Spain (755).
- Foundation of Al-Aqsar, in the north of Fostat, in Egypt, with a palate, a mosque and markets.
- Revolt Copte against the taxes in Egypt.
Births in 750
Death in 750
- Holy Navy entered with the Monastery disguised as a boy.
- Abd Al-Hamid Ibn Yahya, Arab writer.
|Random links:||Muscle femoral quadriceps | Simon Kuznets | Facilidad naval de los reactores | The Community of Carnelle communes - Country of France | County of Macoupin | Fadhila Khetmi | Jötunheimr|