This page relates to the year 747 Calendrier Julien.
For the plane to see Boeing 747.
- Pip III known as the Brief (v. 715 - 768), mayor of the palates of Burgundy and Neustrie (741), becomes mayor of Austrasie after the abdication of his/her brother Carloman (king of the Francs in 751).
- Grifon tries to rejoin supports against Pépin the Brief in Bavaria and Saxony. Pip reacts by invading Saxony, then Bavaria where it makes captive Grifon and installs like duke of Bavarian his nephew Tassilon, seven years old.
- Foundation of the Benedictine abbey of Saint-Gall.
- Preaching of Adalbert, which invites the people to request near wood crosses planted in the fields and close to the sources. A synod with the call of Boniface condemns it to silence, and Pip orders into 747 to burn all the crosses which it had planted.
The Middle East
- Revolt of Persian Abu Al-Abbas in . Abû Muslin seizes Merv then advances towards the West.
- Reign of Bayan Tchor (Moïountchour), Kaghan of the Ouïgour (fine in 759). It carries the empire Ouïgour to its apogee, extending its borders to the mounts Altaï, Hingan, Saïan and with the Gobi.
- the general of Korean origin Kao His-tche, vice-governor of Koutcha crosses the Pamir towards Gilgit where it establishes Chinese protectorate with the detriment of the Tibetans.
- With the Japan, the emperor Shômu orders the creation of large a Bouddha of bronze. Its construction is differed from a few years, for lack of gold to cover the statue. The discovery of nuggets in several rivers Japanese woman is interpreted as a manifestation of the benevolence which the Buddha Vairocana carries on Japan (752).
Births in 747
Death in 747
In April: Caribert de Laon, loss of Berthe to the Large Foot.
|Random links:||Ferrocarril del calibrador estrecho | Militant | Deflator of the GDP | Wynand Malan | Venceslas II of Bohemia (duke) | Galtellì | Jakob_Abbadie|