This page relates to the year 746 Calendrier Julien.
- the Karlouks, after having taken part in the catch to be able of the Ouïgour are driven back by those towards the Occident (One Ok), from where they drive out in their turn a tribe Oghuz, the Petchenègues towards the Mer of Aral.
- the prophet Persan Bihafarid raises the Khorasan (746 - 749).
- an Iranian mawla, Abû Muslin, constitutes an army open to not-Arabic to fight against oppression Omeyyade and to obtain a imân of the family Hâshimite. He preaches the revolt with the Khorasan where had sent it the applicant Abbasside, whose identity remains hidden in the majority.
- Earthquake as a Galileo who destroys in particular the town of Capharnaüm.
- Carloman, which shared the capacity with his/her Pépin brother, abdicates and is withdrawn with the Mont Cassin. Pépin the Brief remains alone with the head of the frank Kingdom (fine in 751).
- the Massacre of Cannstatt puts an end to the Royaume alaman.
- the basileus Constantin V lance of the raids on the Syria, takes again Germanikeia, seizes populations which it installs in Greece to counter the population growth of the Slaves.
- a general Peste devastates the Byzantine empire (746 - 747). Plague in Sicily and Italy of the south.
Births in 746
Death in 746
|Random links:||Lézigneux | Ocellé of the Atlas | Constantin Henriquez de Zubiera | 2003 in data processing | Graham Dewes | Jerry_Lewis|