This page relates to the year 710 Calendrier Julien.
- July 3rd: In China, the empress Wei poisons her husband Tchong-tsong to seize the capacity. The imperial family revolts under the command of the prince Li Length-ki. Wei is killed with blows of arrows the night of the July 25th. Jouei-tsong, the father of Li Length-ki is named emperor.
- Beginning of the period Nara with the Japan. The clan of Fujiwara is with the capacity. The capital is transferred from Fujiwarakyô to Heijô (fine in 794).
- the You or-kiue (Turks) extend their domination on the Kyrgyz, alive on the edge of the Ienisseï (710 - 711).
- the October 27th: beginning of Arab invasion in Sardinia.
- the duke of Bétique, Rodéric (Rodrigue), seizes the capacity in the kingdom Visigoth of Tolède by beating Agila or Akhiza, wire of Witiza. Agila flees with the Morocco where, undoubtedly, he requests the assistance of the Musulmans.
- Tervel, khan of the Bulgarian , invades the Thrace.
- In Italy, the troops of Ravenne revolt, kill the exarque one and give each other a chief.
Arts & culture
Births in 710
Fulrad, abbot of Saint-Denis
Death in 710
January 9th: Adrien of Canterbury, monk of African origin, reforming of the Church of England, abbot of Nérida, close to Naples, then Monastery of St-Pierre and St-Paul, close to Canterbury (England).
- nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
- Died of the king Visigoth Witiza.
Map-bms: 710 Simple: 710
|Random links:||Johann Christian Erxleben | Cranial nerve | Trilladora de USS (SS-200) | Sîn-Muballit | Gallix | Companies and youths in difficulty | Joanna_Russ|