This page relates to the year 672 Calendrier Julien.
- April 11th: Beginning of the Pontificate of Adéodat II or Dieudonné II (fine in 676).
- September 21st: election of the king of the Visigoths of Spain Wamba, which succeeds the king Recceswinth
- Wamba inaugurates royal oiling, fact of spreading a holy oil on the face of one prince following the example the EC what Samuel for David did.
- Wamba and the archbishop Julien of Seville decides the complete disappearance of the Judaism. They remove the children Juifs with their parents and make them raise authority in the convents. Christian baptisms and names are imposed on all. Julien of Seville would have been a converted Juif, or a son of convert, and in any case knows well the Jewish rites and the history of Israel. He explains to Wamba the value of the sacring, according to the rites of the Kings de Juda.
- Loup Ier becomes duke of Aquitaine.
- Revolt of the Duke Paul which is made oindre king with Narbonne. Intervention of the duke Ier Wolf of Aquitaine. Intervention of king Wamba who captures Paul and subjects the Septimanie.
- the king Childéric II makes gift of the sauneries of Brittany to the Abbaye of Saint-Wandrille.
- Seat of Constantinople by the Arab of Mu' awiyya. The Moslem fleet appears each year in front of the town of 672 with 677.
- Sculpture of large the rupestral Buddha of Length-men, in China (672 - 675).
- Jinshin No ran: civil war of imperial succession to the Japan with died of Tenji. Reign of Kôbun. Beginning of the reign of the emperor Temmu.
Births in 672
Death in 672
- January 27th: Vitalien, pope
- Recceswinth, king of the Visigoths of Spain.
- Tenji, emperor of the Japan.
- Kôbun, emperor of the Japan.
Be-X-old: 672 Map-bms: 672
|Random links:||Francisco de Figueroa | Ralph Burns | Route main road 533a | David Benyamine | Zosterops vaughani | Jimi_Hendrix|