This page relates to the year 626 Calendrier Julien.
- Beginning of the reign of Arioald, king of the Lombards (fine in 636).
- the assembly of noble of the kingdom of the king Edwin de Northumbrie, decides the conversion of the Angles to the Christianisme.
- Council of Clichy (626 - 627): the bishops will have to be selected in the community of which they have the load.
- the council of Clichy defends with the clerk and the laymen to practice the wear, which causes the increase in interest rates.
- the Avars, combined Perses are presented in front of Constantinople. But their fleet is destroyed and they are crushed by the armies of the patriarch Serge and the son of the emperor (Constantin) who call upon the virgin (Théotokos).
- This defeat final is the signal of the revolt for the Slavic tribes subjected by the Avars.
- the Franc Samo takes the head of the Slavic revolt and is affirmed as chief of the released territories, the Moravie, the Bohemia, the Low-Austria and the Serbia Blanche (631).
- the alpine Slaves run up against Bavarian on the higher course of the Drave (626 - 629).
- In the Balkans, the Slavic invaders form “Sklavinies”, small principalities independent from/to each other, which escapes the capacity more or less completely from the emperor.
- the emperor of the East Héraclius requests the assistance of the Khazars (40 000 men) to attack Sassanides.
- July 2nd: The brothers of Li Shimin, jealous, try to assassinate it but are killed.
- September 4th: Beginning of the reign of Taizong, emperor Tang of China. Li Yüan abdicates in favor of his/her son Li Shimin who takes the name of Tai-tsung (Taizong).
- September 23rd: The Eastern Turks of El-qaghan and Toloui present themselves again in front of CH' ang-year. Tai-tsung leaves the city to the head of its troops and proposes to them a singular combat, with the manner of the warriors of the steppe. Peace is signed the following day.
Births in 626
Death in 626
|Random links:||Public health | Cardess | Calcatoggio | Maleye Doye | Stephen van Haestregt | 13_janvier|