This page relates to the year 614 Calendrier Julien.
- the armies Perse S of Chosroès II, directed by the general Charbaraz take Césarée then plunder Jerusalem. They take along in captivity the patriarch and the population.
- vigorous Opposition to sinicization with the Japan.
- October 10th: Council of Paris (freedom of the episcopal elections, privileges of the ecclesiastical for, inviolability of the goods of the Church).
- October 18th: Edict of Clotaire II on the public administration, which recognizes the heredity of the mayors of the Palate and decides that all the senior officials must be originating in the managed territory. Clotaire tries to restore the order and equity in its kingdom. This edict, in addition:
- proclaims the freedom of the episcopal elections.
- specifies that in the absence of the king, the bishop can condemn a guilty judge.
- intervenes against the abuses the counts who seek to establish new Tonlieu X with their profit.
- the emperor of the East Héraclius wife her niece Martine.
- Decree of Clotaire II prohibiting to marry the women against their liking.
- In the frank Kingdoms, edict defending with the Jewish to bring public actions against the Christians.
- No bishop mentioned with Die of 614 with 788.
- Foundation of a hermitage by the Irish monk Gallus where develops a Benedictine abbey and an important place of scholarship (Saint-Gall).
Births in 614
Death in 614
|Random links:||Tintin in black and white | Gerard Gautier | Interventionnelle radiology | Nicole Garrec | Dániel Hadfi | James_G._Blaine|