This page relates to the year 570 Calendrier Julien.
the Lombards attack the kingdom frankly and are pushed back.
- Gregoire de Tours, becomes métropolite of Gaules (fine in 594).
- Beginning of the reign of Ceawlin, king of the Wessex.
the Korean kingdom of Koguryo sends its first embassy to the Japan.
- India: Development of the dynasty Pallava of Kanchi, on the coast of the Coromandel (Kartanaka) under the reign of the king Simhavishnu (fine in 600). It subjects the kingdoms of the south, conquers Ceylon and overcomes the Kalabhra.
- Pallava establish the bases of the style of postclassic architecture, which reaches its apogee with the construction of Mamallapuram. They support the use of the granite and introduce into the South the work of bronze.
the viceroy of the Yemen Abraha gains many successes against the Arab established in North. In 570, it would have attacked Mecque defended by Abd Al-Muttalib, grandfather of Mahomet. But its army would have been decimated by an epidemic of Variole, and he would have died the same year of this disease. One of its sons named Axoum would have succeeded to him and reigned nineteen years.
- the Perses intervene with the Yemen against the Ethiopian ones of Axoum.
- Rupture of the stopping of Ma' bank account number in Yemen. The irrigation of this part of Yemen is compromised. Its inhabitants would have migrated towards north.
Births in 570
- Isidore of Seville, future bishop, historian of the Visigoths and encyclopedist whose work will be read and studied during all the Moyen-âge (° 636).
- Mahomet (Mohammed), prophet of the Islam.
Death in 570
|Random links:||1 E+13 m Â² | Catharism | Increased hexagonal prism | Flemish Jean-Claude Barny | Ivan Mažuranić | Andrew Greeley | Court_suprême_de_l'acte_de_judicature_1873|