This page relates to the year 536 Calendrier Julien.
- March 13rd: The patriarch monophysite of Constantinople Anthime Ier is deposited by the pope Agapet Ier. Ménas succeeds to him (fine in 552).
- June 8th: Beginning of the Pontificate of holy Silvère, wire of the pope Hormisdas (fine in 537).
- December 10th: Bélisaire occupies Rome after avroir taken Naples. Vitigès tries to resist. It is maintained with Ravenne and made alliance with the Perses who devastate Asia (540).
- the the Alpes-Maritimes are divided between wire of Clovis Ier.
- the Ostrogoths yield the Provence to the Francs.
- the king Franc Théodebert Ier subjects the Alamans.
- the Ostrogoths deposit their inert king, Théodat, and elect Vitigès, a general to replace it.
- the council of Constantinople condemns the monophysites again. Justinien is subjected.
- bloody Repression of the Monophysisme in Egypt.
- Because of its persecutions of the Church copte in Egypt, Rome alienates the kingdom of Aksoum (Axoum) which now breaks its relations with Rome.
- the emperor Justinien prohibits the control of the poor peasants.
Births in 536
Death in 536
- Climate change of 535-536 (History of the climate) .
Be-X-old: 536 Map-bms: 536
|Random links:||Nicolas Ier of Russia | Critics of socialism | Saint-Vincent-of-Paul (Laval) | Headbang | Funerary site of the Bronze Age of Sammallahdenmäki | Jerry_Pournelle|