This page relates to the year 532 Calendrier Julien.
- January 13rd. Riot with Byzance after the cancellation of the races of the day to the hippodrome; 40 000 dead. This tragedy is known under the name “of episode of Nika” or “Sédition Nika”.
- Byzance pours with the Perse 3 548 kg of Gold to strengthen the the Caucasus.
- Justinien fixes by subsidies the Barbarians who grind at the borders.
- Construction of the basilica Holy-Sophie by the architects Anthémios de Tralles and Isidore de Milet (532 - 537).
- the king Clotaire Ier, wire of Clovis, makes assassinate its nephews of ten and seven years.
- the Francs attack the Burgundy: Childebert Ier and Clotaire Ier decides to go together once again on small the Royaume burgonde and crushes the last defenders with the Bataille of Autun.
- Thierry Ier having refused to be combined with his/her brothers against Burgundy, its soldiers threaten to give up it. It alleviates them while taking them along in its province of Auvergne which it suspected of wanting to revolt. Auvergne is put at fire and blood.
Births in 532
Death in 532
- Sabas, Palestinian monk.
- Holy Falcon, bishop of Tongres, which had transferred évêché from Tongres to Maastricht.
Be-X-old: 532 Map-bms: 532 Simple: 532
|Random links:||Vetiver | Neacomys | Radiophonic theater | Louis Dumontier | Mary Poppins (Romance) | Jurisprudence|