This page relates to the year 453 Calendrier Julien.
- In China, the emperor of Nankin is assassinated by one of its sons, which will be killed by his/her brother (454 - 465), who will make massacre the majority of the princes of blood.
- Spring: Attila dies in his sleep, choked by a nosebleed, the night of its weddings with the Germaine Ildiko. It prepared with a new action against the Byzantine Empire. It is buried secretly and the slaves who dig his tomb are cut the throat of.
- Its empire does not survive to him and the various people federated by Attila disperse while the Huns, partly decimated by the plague, are folded up on the the Volga.
- His/her many sons enter in conflict the ones with the others. Ellac, born from Arykan, becomes the large-king of the Huns without difficulties with the support of Onégèse. But his/her brothers Ernac, the junior and Dengitzic claim their share of being able quickly. Ellac succeeds initially has to overcome its juniors with the assistance by the Germanic and Iranian auxiliary people.
- the Ostrogoths, with the collapse of the empire of Attila, ebb towards the east or are federate in Mésie or Dobroudja, under the nominal suzerainty of the emperor of Orient, which does not prevent them from plundering the provinces of the empire.
- the Gépides them, taken along by their king Ardaric, are established in the Balkans between the the Danube in the south, the Marosch in north and the the Tisza in the east (current Serbia).
- the Skires of Edika settle in the south of the area between the Danube and the Tisza.
- Thorismond is assassinated by his/her brother Théodoric II. Beginning of the reign of Théodoric II (fine in 466) king of the Visigoths.
- the Royaume of Toulouse is confirmed with the Visigoths by a treaty.
- the Basques invade the Novempopulanie (Gascogne).
- December 4th: Council of Arles, convened by Ravennius to regulate the conflict enters the abbot of Lérins and the bishop of Fréjus.
Births in 453
Death in 453
- January 14th: Ingyō, emperor of the Japan.
- Mars: Attila, King of the Huns.
- November 11th: Pulchérie, empress of the East.
Thorismond, king of the Visigoths.
|Random links:||Mansukh | Asian century | Calonne (Belgium) | Camões price | Bernard Count | Communications_en_Lettonie|