This page relates to the year 432 Calendrier Julien.
- Rugas division empire of the Huns between its two nephews Attila and his brother Bleda.
- Conflit enters the regent Galla Placidia and the general Aetius. Galla Placidia dispossesses Aetius of its high positions to the profit of the count of Africa Boniface. The war bursts between the two rivals.
- Battle of Rimini ( Ariminum ) between the count Boniface, support of Official reception Placidia and his/her son Valentinien III and the troops of Aetius. Boniface is victorious but wounded in the combat, he dies three months later.
- Aetius flees at Rugas with the end of the year.
- Foundation of the kingdom of the Vandals in North Africa.
- July 31st: Beginning of the holy Pontificate of Sixth III (fine in 440).
- Appearance of the first representation of Christ crucifié on the gate of the church Holy-Sabine with Rome.
- Beginning supposed of the christianization of the Ireland by Holy Patrick (fine in 444 according to certain theories).
- the writing is introduced in Ireland with Christianity. The literature testifies to the oral heritage of the bards Celtes.
Births in 432
Death in 432
Be-X-old: 432 Map-bms: 432
|Random links:||Comprobar-levantar | Giuseppe Antonio Borgese | Matthew Mullenweg | Knout | Tattersalls Gold Cup | Lajkovac (selo) | Transport_au_Luxembourg|