3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of data processing for industry and the company
The 3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of Data processing for Industry and the Company (in the past Institute of Data processing of Company ) is a University of engineers in Informatique, created in 1968 within the Conservatoire national of arts and trades (CNAM), and since detached from the CNAM to the profit of the Ministère of Higher education and Research. Its recruitment is done on the Concours Power station-Supélec.
The ENSIIE is located at Évry, in the the Essonne. The schooling multi-field, is directed there around three principal poles: data processing, mathematics of Decision-making aid, and economy-management-finance.
The ENSIIE proposes, in addition to its initial training, a Continuing education engineers (training of engineer in partnership) in two years by Alternance, opened with paid having at least three years of experience in data processing and having a diploma bac+2.
HistoryCreated in 1968 within the Conservatory national of arts and trades, the Institute of data processing of company is first of all installed in Paris, in the buildings of the CNAM. Promotions very reduced at the beginning, consist of about thirty pupils at most, but will not be long in growing rich. Four years later, in 1972, the IIE is entitled, by the Commission of the titles of engineers, to deliver the diploma of engineer of the Institute of Data processing of Company . In 1974, the school joined the contest Power station-Supélec, which is used still basic principal for its recruitment. In 1984, the IIE is moved in the new city of Évry, and inherits buildings of a considerable size, making it possible to extend promotions to nearly 135 pupils today. In 2006, important work was started, in order to renovate and to increase the buildings of the school.
Lastly, with the 1st August 2006, the IIE changes name to become the 3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of data processing for industry and company (ENSIIE).
RecruitmentIn first year, recruitment is carried out primarily with bac+2 on the Concours Power station-Supélec. More than 85% of the pupils come, indeed, of the Preparatory classes at universities (CPGE), mainly resulting from MP, but also from PC, PSI and, more rarely, TSI.
The ENSIIE recruits also academics on national competition DEUG, and proposes admissions on title with the holders of a HAD, of a BTS having made an ATS preparation, of a license or an equivalent diploma.
Recruitment in second year is done on admission on title, for the holders of a Maîtrise or an equivalent diploma.
Initial trainingThe schooling with the ENSIIE lasts three years, full-time, and comprises phases of teaching and phases in companies in the form of training courses.
In first year, the students follow all the same lesson, articulated in four large modules:
- mathematical and quantitative Methods;
- economy and management;
- human formation.
The second year, as for it, is cut out in two parts. Initially, a joint base, taking again the four main trends of first year, by deepening them or while utilizing new concepts. Then an option to be chosen among:
- robot-like and virtual reality;
- material architectures, operating systems and administration LAN;
- banks, finance, insurance.
The third year is very short since it lasts only one six-month period, the following being reserved with the training course of end of studies. It is made up quasi-exclusivement of options (3 to choose among 9), and prepares the pupils at their entry in the company or the world of research.
This last year can also be the subject of a schooling in Bi-course: certain pupils can indeed choose to follow the courses of a master, in parallel of their schooling at the school. Most of the time, this master replaces the choice of an option of the traditional course.
Integration with the companyIn addition to their formal training, engineers ENSIIE on the occasion to immerse themselves in the world of the company during three training courses, at a rate of one per year of study:
- 10 weeks in first year (training course of programming and development);
- 12 weeks in second year (training course of design and development);
- 5 months in third year (training course of design, technological survey and innovation).
It is thus nearly eleven months that the engineers of the ENSIIE will have passed in company, during their schooling.
International openingDuring the third year of studies, the ENSIIE proposes to the pupils to carry out their schooling in a foreign university, generally within the framework of a training in Bi-course, being able to lead to obtaining a foreign diploma, such as a Master off Science (MSc).
The school has already many partnerships in Europe and in Canada:
- Germany: Universität Fridericiana zu Karlsruhe;
- Denmark: University of Aarhus;
- Sweden: technological University Chalmers (Gothenburg);
- England: University Aston (Birmingham), University of Manchester, University of Oxford;
- Canada: University of Sherbrooke (Quebec), University of Quebec in Outaouais with Hull, collaboration with the ISMANS (Mans).
ResearchMost of the teachers of the ENSIIE are teacher-researchers, and thus have a mission of research to achieve. These teacher-researchers belong to various laboratories in Île-de-France, and carry out their research in fields as varied as the design and reasoned programming, the optimization, the Artificial intelligence, the automatic treatment of the language, the fuzzy Logique and algorithms évolutionnaires and the Virtual reality.
The various laboratories represented are the following:
- the Research center in data processing of the CNAM (Cedric - CNAM);
- the Laboratory of data processing of Paris 6 (LiP6);
- the Research laboratory in data processing (LRI - CNRS and Université Paris-South);
- the Data-processing Laboratory, Complex Intégrative Biology and Systèmes (IBISC - University of Évry-valley-of the Essonne and CNRS);
- the Laboratory of Data processing for the Mechanics and the Engineerings (Limsi - CNRS).
Community lifeMany associations animate the life of the students of the IIE. Among most active one finds:
- AEIIE: Association of the Pupils of the IIE (or BdE);
- ARISE: Administrators of the Data-processing network and the Services to the Students;
- Sharp: The Junior-Company of the IIE;
- ASIIE: Sports association of the IIE;
- Origin: club of robotics, taking part in the Coupe de France of Robotics e=m6 (and organizing each year one precuts Ile-de-France);
- Forum: organizer of the annual forum student-companies, data-processing Horizons;
- LumIIEre: Association cinema of the IIE.
There exist also many other clubs proposing various activities and events throughout year (roleplays, mangas, data base, juggling, failures, kart, etc).
Moreover, one network the old ones was made up through Association of the Engineers of IIE (A3IE).
- Official site of the ENSIIE
- ''' Site of the pupils of the ENSIIE '''
- ''' Site of a3IE ''', association of the engineers of the ENSIIE
- the ENSIIE on a satellite chart
|Random links:||Veronique pimpernel of water | Isoforme (biology) | Durit | Government Andre Tardieu (2) | Wienerwald|