3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of chemistry and physics of Bordeaux
See also: CPB
The 3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of chemistry and physics of Bordeaux ( ENSCPB , known as “CPB”) is one of the French Universities training mainly engineers in chemistry and physics (vat + 5) at the time of a 3 years course, integrated in a general way on contest at the conclusion of the Preparatory classes into the universities. It is located in the vicinity immediate of the tram of Bordeaux (station Doyen Daughters-in-law) and of the Université sciences and technologies of Bordeaux I (University Domaine of Pessac Talence Gradignan).
The ENSCPB was created in 1891 by Ulysses Gayon and Jean Alexandre Joannis. The ENSCPB is an autonomous establishment of higher education and research under supervision of the Minister of education Main road, public related to administration, member of the Conférence of the Universities and the Fédération Gay-Lussac.
- is entitled to deliver the diploma for the occupation of engineer (after opinion of the Commission of the titles of engineer):
- by traditional die ('' Engineer in chemistry and physical '').
- by way of training ('' Engineer of the techniques of material industry '') since 1995 (the first graduate promotion in 1998).
- is entitled to deliver specialized diplomas of Mastères.
- is entitled to ensure a complete die of formation by research (master, doctorate) in partnership with the Université Bordeaux 1.
The School counts 7 laboratories of research and several dedicated structures supporting the interfaces with the companies. It also develops short formations qualifying for submission to the professionals in activity or of transition from career.
Lesson of the ENSCPB
Training of the Engineers in chemistry and physics (FICP)
The training of Engineer in chemistry and physics is the principal training (in term of many per annum graduate students) and history (exit directly of the formation created in 1891) of the ENSCPB. The average manpower of a promotion is currently of approximately 100 Students in engineering.
Cycle FICP of the ENSCPB can be integrated in first year or second year, according to various conditions, exposed hereafter:
- In first year, the admission can be done: by the Polytechnic Contests Common (CPC) for the pupils of the Preparatory classes to the Universities PC (physics-chemistry) and TPC (technology-physics-chemistry): this way is the main road of entry in FICP; by continuous assessment for the pupils of the preparatory Cycles integrated 2 years into Lille (with ENSCL) or Rennes (with ENSCR) for the Schools of the Gay-Lussac Federation, or the Polytechnicum of Bordeaux; by national competition for the holders of DEUG (license 2ème year - L2) or, finally, on title after a BTS or a HAD in the specialities Chimie, Mesures physical or Genius Chemistry, or a license (L3) in Physical sciences, Chimie or Chemistry-Physics.
- In second year, the admission can be made on title after a Maîtrise (Master 1ère year - M1) in Chemistry, Chemistry-Physics, Physical sciences or Sciences and Technology.
The total duration of cycle FICP of the ENSCPB is of 3 years . This cycle consists of lectures, directed work (TD), practical works (TP) - constituting a 2230 hours total of lesson -, project controls, seminars, and conferences. It also includes/understands, and in an obligatory way, the visits of factories and the training courses (see industrial Insertion - Training courses - International).
The lesson is divided into several poles:
- general scientific Training : quantum chemistry and chemical bond, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, crystallography, molecular chemistry, chemistry of the solid, transition metals, polymers, thermodynamics, electrochemistry, spectroscopy (S), mechanics, analyzes chemical.
- Sciences for the engineer : electromagnetism lasers and applications, statistics industrial, mathematics applied, numerical and data-processing tools, exploitation of experimental data, sensors chemical, genius of the processes, formation of industrial colloids, industrial waste processing, resistance of materials, mechanics of the fluids, production control, dynamics of the chemical systems, assembly-joining, corrosion, digital simulation, instrumentation, treatment of the signal, transfer of heat, polymers, sciences of materials.
- Culture of company : management of the industrial risk, innovation and technology transfer, industrial property, economic intelligence and day before scientific, law the labor and right of the company, controls management, quality-standardization, experimental designs, the trades of the Engineer, chemistry in the world, safety-environment, sustainable development.
- Social sciences and technical of communication : English and 2ème obligatory language (Spanish, German, etc ), initiation with the use of Internet, initiation to the development of the personal project and professional, tools of the written communication, Engineer and reality.
- Teaching by projects: base of sciences, spectroscopies, management of waste, control of a multi-field project by group uninterrupted on the 2ème year, research project in laboratory in 3ème year in bond with the option.
Are added to it, in 3ème year, the courses of an option to the choice of the Student in engineering, among: Fluid complexes: cosmetics, paintings, bitumens, etc ; Materials and processes of the future ; Management quality safety environment ; Polymeric Nanotechnologies or .
Industrial insertion - Training courses - International
Industrial insertion and training courses
The contact and the integration of Student in engineering FICP to industry are carried out by various skews:
- the matter teaching specific to the industrial world (pole of culture of company).
- teaching by projects in which technical qualities and of co-operation are developed.
- visits of factories and companies.
- training courses: the training course " opérateur" (2 months) at the end of the 1ère year: making of contact with the company, the training course " Ingénieur" (4 to 6 months) at the end of 2ème year/first quarter of 3ème year and the training course of specialization or research project (4 to 6 months), this last allowing obtaining a Master seeks.
It is also possible to carry out one year known as " of césure" , i.e. a one year activity within a company.
The opening to international of die FICP of the ENSCPB is made possible by:
- the possibility of carrying out the various training courses of course FICP abroad - strongly recommended for the training course " Ingénieur" . The current rate of training courses carried out abroad currently exceeds the 60% for a promotion.
- agreements of exchanges with Universities and Schools of the whole world, supported by international programs (Erasmus, etc ).
- the possibility of obtaining double diplomas with the following establishments:
Training of the Engineers in Techniques of Industry - speciality Materials (FITI)
The training of the Engineers in Techniques of Industry (second training of Engineers created with the ENSCPB in 1995) is proposed in collaboration with the ITII Aquitaine (Institute of the Techniques of Engineers of Industry), the CFAI (Training center of the Apprentices of Industry) of Aquitaine and falls under a partnership with the UIMM (Union of Industries Metallurgical and Mechanical) and the UIC (Union of Chemical industries). The average manpower of a promotion is currently of approximately 25 Students in engineering.
Integration with cycle FITI of the ENSCPB is done on file, tests of selection and maintenance. The admission is accessible starting from Bac +2 for the way by training, and Vat +2 with 5 years of experience professional for the way continues.
The total duration of the course is of 3 years within the framework of the formation by the training, of 2 years within the framework of continuing education. Because of the specificity of this course, its organization is based on its division in three cycles .
At the time of the first cycle ( " préparatoire" ), the formation is centered on a homogenization of the necessary bases in the great following fields:
- general scientific training : mathematics, optics geometrical, electronic trajectories, electrostatics, electromagnetism, electrokinetic, propagation, atomic structure and chemical bonds, chemistry of the solutions, crystallography, thermodynamics, initiation with the science of materials and great technologies.
- general training : English, initiation with the life of the company, law the labor, hygiene and safety, saving in company, professional insertion.
- sciences and technologies of the materials : physicochemistry of the solid, techniques of development and working, techniques of characterization, degradation and modification of the properties of materials, polymeric materials, plasturgie, ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, composite materials, materials and technologies of the future.
- sciences and technology of the Engineer : production control, safety and environment, project control, English, tools of quality and maintenance, design and information management and scientific day before.
- formation with management : financial management and accountancy, law the labor, social right of the company and, commercial management, strategy of company, human stock management, management of team.
- sciences and technology of the Engineer : industrial property, pedagogy didactic, management of the processes, industrial data processing, English, linguistic scientific training course ( to see below), environment, storage and recycling, industrial applications of materials, project management, written and oral expression, presentation and discussion of the memories, visits of companies.
- finalized scientific formation : ceramics and refractory materials, amorphous liquid crystals, biomaterials, materials and storage of energy.
Industrial insertion - Training courses - InternationalThe main part of industrial insertion and the training courses is ensured by the mode even of operation of the formation, compared to formation FICP. The opening to international is ensured by means of a training course carried out in a foreign company near an academic center, with aims of practice of the acquired knowledge of languages and to make it possible the Apprentice-Engineer to open his prospects with European space.
Training of Engineers of speciality out of polymers (ISPol)
The admission with the ISPol formation of the ENSCPB is accessible to the holders from a diploma for the occupation of Engineer in chemistry or physics, or from a diploma for the occupation of Engineer general practitioner (typically resulting from the INSA, Central Écoles, École des Mines, etc ).
Industrial insertion - Training courses
- relations between the macromolecular structures and the macroscopic function of material with, in particular, the knowledge of the strategies of development of polymeric architectures (catalyzes, control of the processes of polymerization and chemical modification of polymers…), of the formulation (specific additives, chemical compatibilities…) and of their working (reactive extrusion, preparation of nano-composites…). These relations structure/property will have to also be approached through the modern tools for modeling and simulation (of the properties of flow, of the thermal properties…) as well as advanced characterization of the macroscopic behaviors (properties rheological, mechanical, of durability…) ;
- the parameters which control the organization of polymeric material on a nanoscopic scale, which requires the knowledge of the methods of characterization by diffusion or diffraction of the radiations and imageries (optics, electronics, with atomic force…) ;
- relations between this organization and the propensity of these nano-structures/nano-objects to present specific and prédictibles functionalities, like developing functions since the nanoscopic scale until the macroscopic scale (electronic, piezoelectric, luminescence, properties of transfer…), for example by extrapolation of the analysis multi-scale specific to the mechanical properties or by modeling;
- the chemistry and the physicochemistry of surfaces and the interfaces to be able to modulate the properties of the polymeric mixtures, multimatériaux and, on the nanoscopic scale, the properties of adhesion, friction, absorptivity…;
- project control innovating in Science and Technology of Polymers.
Extremely competences stated above, Engineer Spécialiste will be able to work in the field of polymers of convenience as in that of polymers of speciality (chemical modification for new functions, formulation,…), but also able to take part in the creation or the development of technological niches to high added value (polymeric materials with the properties optical, electronic, “stimulables”…).
this teaching touches all the fields in which the polymer plays a part thanks to its multifunctional character, which it is in colloidal form, in mass or solution. The courses suggested will be able to thus treat (I) polymers under various states (polymeric in mass: solid state, fluid state (liquid insinuation, prépolymère liquid), polymers in solution, polymers in dispersion, réticulés polymers, heterogeneous polymeric systems, polymeric surfaces…), (II) of the advanced characterizations multi-scales, the formulation until the selection criteria of polymers and, finally (III) of polymers of function, for precise industrial applications. -->
Specialized Mastères dies (bac+6)
The admission in the specialized dies Mastères of the ENSCPB is possible for:
- holders of a Vat +5.
- holders of a Vat +4 with 3 years of experience professional.
- holders of a Vat +4 or equivalent (according to the quality of the presented dossiers).
- holders of a diploma lower than Bac +4 with Validation of the Assets by the Experiment (within the limit of 30% of manpower).
Industrial insertion - Training courses
Specialities: “Environment & Safety Industrialists”
Program: • Risks and their effects 48 H - Typology of the risks - Toxicology - chemical Contaminants in the environment
Socio-economic context of the risks 52 H
- Legal Context - Economic context
Management and sustainable development 64 H
- Sustainable development - Management and quality - Project management
Safety and health at work 100 H
- Legal and lawful Approach - dangers with work: context and management - Prevention
Safety of environment 124 H
- Legal and lawful Approach it environmental management - Management, valorization and processing waste and effluents - Energy and environment
Safety of installations 94 H
- Methods and tools for management of the main risks - Fire protection
Dynamic human 40h
- Integration - Development personal project - Techniques of communication - Management of team
2 options with the choice (1option corresponds to 60 hours)
Management of the environmental impacts OR Safety of the installations
A partnership with the companies/a methodology of project management/a team work (group of 3 or 4 students)/a technical tutor to frame the project team
Specialities: “Management of the Organizations and the Industrial projects”
Program: • Modulate a: Management of Project (136h)
A1: Management of project (112h)
A2: System of data processing (24h)
· To include/understand the concepts and methodology on the project control: life cycle and phasages of the projects, management of the deadlines, risks and costs
· To prepare the students on the 1st level “fundamental knowledge” of certification AFITEP
· To include/understand the importance of SO in a company and its role in a project
Modulate b: Quality in production (184h)
B1: Management by quality (80h)
B2: Tools for piloting (72h)
B3: Management of the environment and safety (32h)
· To include/understand the tools of management QSE
· To know the stages and techniques of audit
· To include/understand the methods of management of the industrial production by quality: Lean Manufacturing, AMDEC, Statistical Control of the Processes, management of the indicators…
Modulate C: Economic dimensions (110h)
C1: General economy (36h)
C2: Saving in company (16h)
C3: Saving in project (12h)
C4: Economic intelligence and innovation (26h)
C5: Industrial purchases (20h)
· To include/understand the general operation of the economy
· To include/understand the constraints of the company in its environment: panorama of the risks, technological survey and competing…
· To sensitize with the financial statements, plane business
· To position the purchases within a company
Modulate D: Dynamic Human (148h)
D1: Management of the Men (58h)
D2: Expression - Communication - Sale (52h)
D3: Development personal project (38h)
· To locate the great models of management, to know roles and functions of the manager of team
· To analyze from a total point of view a situation of change, to define recommendations as regards accompaniment of the change
· Techniques of communication
Modulate E: Conferences/Visits of companies (28 H)
· Experience feedback
Options: Industrial purchases (46 H) OR Communication around the project (46h)
Draft studies: from January with the end of April in parallel of the lesson, 200 H is 25 days/a partnership with the companies/a methodology of project management/a team work: group of 3 or 4 students
. Specialities: “Total Management of the Technological Risks”
Cycle conferences on the risk management 70 H
Cycle high level conferences by experts in management - risks resulting from various fields of expertise.
Tools of the management of the risks in the industrial engineering 110 H
System of management quality/safety/environment. - Methodology of project management. Methodology of safety audit. - Case study industrialists and setting in situation.
Knowledge, control and prevention of risks 60 H
Knowledge of the risks: poison, fire, explosion, - pollution… - Organizations of control and prevention. - Evaluation of the occupational hazards. - Health at the work. - Study of danger.
Legal approach of risk 60 H
Levelling in Right. - The civil responsibility and penal. - Right of the insurances. - Right of the environment.
Risk management and economics of risk 70 H
Identification of ric financial. - Approach cost/benefit. - Method of insurance. - Individual behaviors and collectives vis-a-vis the risks.
Human stock management 45 H
Law the labor. - Social welfare. - The management of competences. - The management of the motivation and the stress.
Analyzes work and organizations 55 H
Sociological analysis of the organizations. - Methods of analysis ergonomic of the situations of work. - Control of the change.
Impact of the human factors and organisational on risk 55 H
Human factor: ergonomics and reliability of the systems - sociotechnic. - Organisational Factors: criteria of failure and reliability of the organizations. - Experience feedback.
Internal and external communication 50 H
Communication within the framework of the preventive actions. - Dialog around the technological risks.
Crisis management 50 H
Organization of the urgency. - Communication in crisis situation. - Relations with the media
Industrial draft study: 200 H is 25 days
• A partnership with the companies, • A team work (group of 3-4 students), • A methodology and management tools of project, • A technical tutor to frame the project team, • A schedule of conditions provided by the company silent partner. -->
Outlets and professional insertion
The ENSCPB in the networks academic and associative
The ENSCPB belongs to the following networks of higher education:
Research with the ENSCPB
Laboratories of the School
Located primarily on the university campus of Talence-Pessac-Gradignan and been dependant on the University Bordeaux I. They are historically related to the School so much in terms of lesson (teacher-researchers) and/or by the number important of researchers engineers of the there working ENSCPB. One can quote (in the alphabetical order):
History of the ENSCPB
History of the School
1893 Left the first promotion of the school (4 pupils).
1907 First graduate.
1908 Creation of the diploma for the occupation of Chemical engineer of the University of Bordeaux.
1919 Changes of buildings.
1934 the School of chemistry applied to industry and agriculture becomes the École of industrial and agricultural chemistry of the University of Bordeaux, after its annexation with the Faculty of Science.
1982 Under the direction of Jacques Joussot-Dubien, the ENSCB becomes the 3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of chemistry and physics of Bordeaux while introducing into its lesson of the modules of physics. It is also the year during which the first research units specific to the School are created.
1995 the ENSCPB moves in its current buildings, with 16 avenue Pey-Berland with Pessac, on the university campus of Talence-Pessac-Gradignan. Creation of the die of the Engineers of the Techniques of Industry option Materials (FITI Materials), under the direction of Gerard Demazeau.
1998 Left the first promotion FITI of the ENSCPB.
2005 Creation of the training of Engineers of Polymeric speciality in S (ISPol).
Directors of the ENSCPB
19… - 19… Jacques Joussot-Dubien
19… - 1998 Henry Gasparoux
2006 -… François Cansell
Some engineers of the ENSCPB (or of the Schools preceding it)
Yann Carpenter (promotion 1948): former General secretary of the CFE-CGC.
Jacques Valade (promotion 1952): Politician, Deputy secretary with the Higher education of the Government Jacques Chirac (1987 to 1988).
Henry Gasparoux (promotion 1960): former director of the ENSCPB.
Rene Zingraff (promotion 1961): former managing director of the company Michelin.
Francis Hardouin (promotion 1972): former President of the University Bordeaux 1.
Jean-Marie Tarascon (promotion 1977): Academician of Sciences, pioneer in the field of the Batteries lithium - ion.
Thierry Dusautoir (promotion FITI 2006): player of Rugby, international French.
They taught there/They teach there
Gerard Demazeau, specialist in chemistry under high pressures.
- Paul Hagenmüller, Academician of Sciences, specialist in the chemistry of the solid, " initiateur" of this speciality in France.
- Olivier Kahn, specialist in supra-molecular chemistry.
- Adolphe Pacault, Academician of Sciences, specialist in the chemistry of carbon.
- Michel Pouchard, Academician of Sciences, chemist of the solid (in particular of oxides).
Student's activities of the ENSCPB
Some general traditions
promotions FICP of the ENSCPB are named according to their year of exit by the chemical element whose Atomic number Z corresponds to the last two digits of this year. Thus promotion 2001 is promotion Hydrogène (Z=1). An exception to this rule: the last years of century (years in 00) which correspond to Z=100 (thus with the Fermium).
- promotions FITI of the ENSCPB are named compared to the year of exit of the first promotion FITI (P1): promotion 2001 thus corresponds to P4.
- the colors of the School (particularly visible in the sporting tournaments) are based on the Bordeaux wine (checkerwork white-Bordeaux wine).
- the pupils of 1ère year (FICP) inherit a nickname - which is not inevitably final - during creation of the annual rogue's gallery (with the load of the BDE).
ESA Hume ( Ace sociation of S olidarity, Hum anitaire and E nvironnementale of the ENSCPB)Association created in 1997 like " Huma'" club; within the activities of the BDE, it is detached some in 2001 to acquire a statute of association of the type law 1901. Its actions relate to management and the assistance to projects of the humane type, as well at the local level as national or international. Indeed, the main objective of association, the school assistance in the agglomeration of Bordeaux, very quickly was seen supplemented by assistances brought to national associations (such as for example the Resto du coeur) by means of collections of funds, inter alia and especially by the co-operation in humane projects on the African continent (water collecting per drilling of well).
The actions of ESA hume were seen recognizing by the District council of Aquitaine which subsidized it.
Internet site of the ESA Hume
The Office of Pupils (BDE)The BDE is the association (of law 1901) which deals with the majority of the clubs of the school, except for the sporting clubs and of autonomous associations presented hereafter, as well as the event-driven one (in and out the walls of the school). It also manages the Hearth of the ENSCPB. Among the clubs (evolving/moving each year with the liking of the requests and the proposed offers by the pupils), one finds: cultural clubs (theater, literature, data base & mangas, cinema), clubs " danses" (Eastern dance, rock'n'roll, salsa, hip-hop, modern-jazz), of the clubs tastings and traditions (enology, bierology, and the BDT - except BDE), and others (roleplays, Conferences chemistry in the colleges).
The Office of the Sports (BDS)
The BDS is the association (smaller than the BDE) which manages the sporting clubs of the school (which use the university sporting installations, and others) as well as the event-driven participations of the " sportifs" school (tournament Krystal, Tournament Inter-Chemistry, Challenge of the Garonne). Among the disciplines represented, one can find (according to the years): Rugby, football, water polo, volley ball, basketball, handball, tennis, table tennis, squash, badminton, climbing, bicycle, game of bowls, pompom, fitness…
CPB VeilsThis association of law 1901, independent of the BDS, was created in 2005 by students of the ENSCPB eager to carry a project to two principal shutters. The first is an initial opening to all the dies and promotions in order to propose a discovery of the veil (several categories of boats, and primarily on the Bassin of Arcachon, near to Bordeaux) and, in parallel, to support cohesion between pupils of the ENSCPB. The second, in more sporting matter, is the annual participation in the Course Cruising Edhec under the colors of the ENSCPB.
Internet site of CPB Veils
Ing' FutureIng' Avenir is the association of the Students in engineering of FITI-ENSCPB. Its goals are to offer to the students the means of realization of their projects, to organize activities to instigate and reinforce the links between the students and to create footbridges with other associations of ENSCPB (in particular the BDE and the Association of the Engineers). It proves to be a " not stable" within the buildings of the ENSCPB for the students who are in frequent displacements between the two training centres (ENSCPB and CFAI with Bruges, in the agglomeration of Bordeaux) and the companies of reception.
Ing' future belongs to Association ITII Aquitaine gathering all 3 die FITI of Bordeaux (FITI-ENSCPB, FITI-ENSEIRB, FITI-ENSAM). Within this framework, Students in engineering FITI-ENSCPB take part each year in the weekend ITII France, which gathers 60 French dies ITII is 600 students approximately.
The JICS (Junior Industry Chemistry Service)The JICS is an association of law 1901 whose object is the performance of service with the companies. These services are obviously related to the specialities suggested by the ENSCPB, and thus allow a practical application lesson and asset within the framework of an autonomous association, grace in particular to the equipment of the laboratories of the campus.
The JICS is directed in practice by an office mainly made up of Students in engineering of 2èmeannée.
Internet site of the JICS
The Challenge of the GaronneThe Challenge of the Garonne is a tournament opposing the Students in engineering of the ENSCPB to their Toulouse neighbors of ENSIACET (and before of the schools of engineers having preceded it), i.e. potentially a thousand of participants, in various sporting tests like at the time of the trophy of environment. It alternatively takes place in Bordeaux and Toulouse each year.
The Cybèle Night (or Official reception ENSCPB)
The Cybèle Night is the official name of the official reception of the ENSCPB, organized by the Students in engineering of the School, is held traditionally at spring (March-April). The name of this demonstration is a “vestige” of the historical past of the ENSCPB, and more particularly of its birth as a school of chemistry applied to industry and agriculture (Cybèle is the Roman goddess of agriculture and the commercial exchanges - and by rebound, of industry).
traditions of the Cybèle Night:
- the Cybèle Night is held in three parts, namely: a dinner of official reception, follow-up (or accompanied) of a spectacle, then one evening (more festive).
- In a usual way, the organization of the Cybèle Night was entrusted at a committee chaired by one (E) Student in engineering of third year, which dealt with at the same time the problems d'" intendance" and the spectacle in collaboration with the student clubs of the School supervised. The organization of the event is now entirely managed by the Students in engineering of 2ème year.
- Moreover, it is the occasion also of the last “official” meeting (except birthdays of promotions Co-organized by the Association of the Engineers of the ENSCPB) of outgoing promotion.
- the day before official reception is held the tournament Seven, tournament of Rugby to 7.
The TIC (Tournament Inter-Chemistry)
See also: Tournament Inter-Chemistry
The tournament Inter-Chemistry is the tournament equivalent to TIE (for the other ENSI) gathering the Students in engineering of the schools of engineers de Chimie and Chemical engineering Frenchwomen each year with ego of May. Pupils - engineers of the ENSCPB manage their participation (approximately 100 pupils each year) by the means of the " TIC" cell; and declines, like each participant, the main theme of the tournament to the colors of the school.
The Krystal tournamentCreated by the Students in engineering of the ENSCPB, it gathers each year the students of the schools and universities of Bordeaux in sporting tests: he wants to be the local equivalent and transformations of a tournament like the TIC, while not forgetting to put forward the direction of the festival.
The Seven tournamentCreated in 1999 by BDS ENSCPB of the time, the Seven tournament is a tournament of Rugby to seven organized by the BDS of the ENSCPB, being held in general the day before of the Night Cybèle. It is opened with all - within the limit of the places available - , and is held in the vicinity immediate of the ENSCPB, often on the stage of Chiquet (Pessac).
The WED (Weekend of Disintegration)
The weekend of disintegration is during WEI but reserved (more or less) to the Students in engineering of 3rd year, with the school end of the year, to celebrate the end of their studies. It is held in the Bordeaux region in a place which is revealed at the last time with the participants.
The WEI (Weekend of Integration)The WEI (to pronounce " why ") is the major event of the first month of presence to the ENSCPB for the Students in engineering of 1ère year. It is held on the 3 days equivalent, of Friday afternoon at Sunday included, in general during the second or third WE after the re-entry. It is primarily, for the new arrivals, the occasion to make knowledge with the pupils of the higher years, to see even Qualified engineers of the School, like visiting Bordeaux and its area. The program (with some alternatives according to the years and availabilities) is articulated around the following points:
- Friday: the afternoon visits Bordeaux in " uniforme" (the blouse of the chemist) followed in the evening festival in the hearth of the School.
- saturdays: the morning, departure of the traditional Car rally in the Bordeaux region and the department of the the Gironde with " épreuves" any other business. The evening, second festival in the place of arrival of the rally.
- Sunday is the day of the return.
In parallel: the Association of the Engineers of the ENSCPB
A short history
1895 (December 3rd) Creation of the Friendly of the Former students (of the School of Chemistry of Bordeaux and its laboratories).
1901 the Friendly one of the Former students becomes association placed under the mode of the Loi of 1901 and becomes the Friendly Union of the Former students .
1995 Centenary of Association.
The evolution of the Association of the Engineers of the ENSCPB (in name and organization) is done, as for any French association of law 1901, with the liking of its general meetings and of the desires of its members.
External representations and participations
Association is represented and/or is member of associations or following institutions:
External bondsENSCPB and around the ENSCPB:
- Web site of the ENSCPB
- Site of the Association of the Engineers of the ENSCPB (not maintained for the moment/replacement to come) or
- the new site of the Association of the Engineers of the ENSCPB (maintained/suitable for evolution/suitable for change of address)
- Union of Chemical industries
- Union of Industries and the Trades of the Metallurgy
|Random links:||Mouscardès | Municipal council of Montreal | 1977 with the theater | Despotovac | Microrégion de Caxias C Sul | Elizabeth_Garrett|