3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of art of Nancy
The 3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of art (ENSA) of Nancy was created during second half of the 19th century under the name of school of the Art schools of Nancy which made it even following the school Painting and Drawings of Nancy. It fits then in the continuity of the artistic and historical movement which one has the memory under the name of École of Nancy. The school is placed under the supervision of the ministry for the culture and the communication.
Artists trained with the ENSA
- Emile Friant painter realistic near to the movement Art nouveau of the School of Nancy.
- Etienne Cournault, painter cubist.
- Jacques Gruber, main glassmaker and founding member of the School of Nancy.
- Jacques Majorelle, celebrates painter of the Atlas which left its name to the Bleu Majorelle.
- Charles Sellier, painter
- Official site
- alliance Artem
- Artemia.org: the site of the Artémis association which establishes the link between the students of alliance Artem
|Random links:||Marie Periwinkle | Drop D | Estrée | Barry Cowsill | Tichy (Poland) | Baron_Swinfen|