This page relates to the year 350 Calendrier Julien.
- the Ostrogoths found an empire in the east of the Dniepr.
- Foundation of Kiev, the capital of the empire goth of Russia.
- Beginning of the conversion of the Visigoths with Christianity by Wulfila.
- Beginning of the second war of Goths. > 360
- January 18th: Magnence, franque officer of origin by his mother, proclaimed emperor with Autun, raises part of the army and shift the emperor Constant Ier. It takes the control of the Western part of the Roman Empire. Constant Ier must escape and is assassinated with Elne, with the foot of the the Pyrenees.
- June 3rd: Usurpation of Népotien to Rome during 28 days. He is the son of Eutropia one of the sisters of Jules Constance.
- June 30th: Népotien is beaten and killed by Marcellus, agent of Magnence.
The close East
- the Huns invade the Perse and the India.
- the Perse S take again the Arménie with Rome.
- New failure of Chahpuhr II with Nisibe. Peace enters the Perse and Rome.
Sciences & technology
- Invention of the clamp in China: reinforced clamps of wood of metal found in Wanboating.
Art & cultures
- a school of hymn, the Schola Cantorum , east creates with Rome.
- Construction of the first Holy basilica Sophie with Constantinople (fine in 360).
- Construction of the Baptistry Midsummer's Day of Poitiers.
Births in 350
Conan Meriadec, installed in Armorican Brittany in year 383. character given for first king of Armorican Brittany.
Death in 350
Constant Ier, associated Roman Emperor.
- Wei Furen the father of the Chinese Penmanship.
|Random links:||Martin Koch | George Miranda Santos | Junkers J 2 | Soeli Garvão Zakrzeski | Arts in the United States|