This page relates to the year 338 Calendrier Julien.
- the Romans combined with the Goths manage to maintain the borders north of the empire.
Wars between Constancy II and Persian Chahpuhr II of (338 - 350). Persians attack the Arménie, then under Roman protectorate. The king is driven out by it, Christianity east abolishes and an alliance passed. They attack then the Roman border and go on Nisibe, defended well, which will support three successive seats.
- Intervention of Constancy II in Arménie.
- Embassy of Theophilus the Indian, sent by Constancy II to the Yemen, which causes the foundation of two Christian churches, with Aden and Zafar.
- nonthe Christian S is persecuted in the Roman Empire like pagan.
- Eusèbe de Nicomédie becomes Patriarche of Constantinople.
Births in 338
Death in 338
|Random links:||Pont d'Austerlitz | Structure behavior performance | Ravelin | Amanda Filipacchi | Lacenaire (film)|