See also: 300 (homonymy)
This page relates to the year 300 Calendrier Julien.
Indian Collection of fables and tales S Pañchatantra.
- Wall of Dioclétien to Palmyre.
- Adversus nationes (against the pagan ones) of the rhetor Arnobe in Africa.
- the rhetor Lactance is converted with Christianity into Africa.
- Frescos of the catacombs of Giodani in Rome.
- very approximate date of the Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaïticus , manuscripts of the Bible in Greek.
The Middle East
- Tiridate III makes of its kingdom the first state having the Christianisme like official Religion.
- Tiridate III the king of Arménie is converted with the Christianisme by Gregoire the Illuminator.
- Pierre of Alexandria becomes bishop of Alexandria (fine in 311).
The Far East
- Period Kofun with the Japan (300 - 710)
- Fine of the human sacrifices in Japan. Beginning of the megalithic era of the tumuli (Kofun era). Foundation of the principality of the Yamato.
- Kofun are tumulus being used to bury the most important chiefs. In the shape of keyholes, they reach in Ve century of important dimensions (up to 800 m length).
- tomb Frescos and objects excavated recently seems to show a vigorous Korean influence on this first Japan: cultural and even, according to some, policy, without nothing still making it possible to decide some with certainty.
- Diffusion of the flooded culture of rice in Japan, except for Hokkaido.
Births in 300
Death in 300
|Random links:||Restoration of Kemmu | HongKong Disneyland Arises Line | Boulazac Dordogne Tennis shoe | Rahaji | Borough United FC|