This page relates to the year 2007 (in Roman numerals) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
The year 2007 of the Gregorian Calendrier corresponds to the following years:
- Hebrew Calendar: 5767/5768 (the 1 er Tishri 5768 took place on September 13rd, 2007)
- Moslem Calendrier: 1427/1428 (the 1 er mouharram 1428 took place on January 20th, 2007)
- Persan Calendrier: 1385/1386 (the 1 er farvardin 1386 took place on March 21st, 2007)
- Calendrier sayana: 1928/1929 (the 1 er 1929 took place on March 22nd, 2007)
- Jours Julien will chaitra: of: 2,454,101.5 with: 2,454,466.5
- January 1st at midnight:
- world Day of peace
- Entered of the Bulgaria and the Romania the European Union which counts from now on nearly 494 million inhabitants divided in 27 countries.
- the Slovenia joined the Euro area and adopts its new currency. The Germany succeeds the Finland to take the head of the European Union for six months.
- Ban Ki-moon becomes the general secretary of the the United Nations.
- Angola joined OPEC.
- January 6th: World day of the orphans of the War
- January 11th:
- David Beckham announces that it leaves Real Madrid for team MLS of the Los Angeles Galaxy. The transfer will take effect at the end of the season.
- Vietnam joined OMC, and becomes the 150e member about it.
- January 15th: Inauguration of the monorail Sentosa Express has Singapore.
- 17 - January 18th: The Storm Kyrill striking a broad corridor from the British Isles in Poland. Its winds make at least 45 dead, of material extensive damage and they disturbed the rail and air traffics European.
- January 22nd:
- Opening of the 8th top of the African Union (until January 30th), in Abeda, chaired by Ghana.
- Death of the Abbot Pierre.
- January 25th:
- Moshe Katsav request its temporary suspension of the position of president of Israel and this one is accepted by a special subcommittee of the Parlement for one three months period. The president of the Parliament Dalia Itzik becomes president by interim.
- J.K Rowling announces the exit of " Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows " for on July 21st, 2007.
- January 24th: Opening of the world economic forum of Davos (from January 24th to 28th)
- January 26th:
- the French Michel Platini is elected president of UEFA at the time of the congress of this leading organization of European football with Dusseldorf by 27 votes against 23 with the outgoing president, the Swedish Lennart Johansson.
- international Day of the customs and ethics.
- January 27th: International day of commemoration in memory of the victims of the Holocaust.
- January 28th:
- Georges Frêche is excluded from the French Socialist party to have held of the racist remarks on the French football team.
- Demonstration in Washington of several opponents to the war in Iraq.
- January 29th:
- Médecins of the world withdraws Darfur, considering the situation too dangerous.
- Meeting of the environmental group of experts on the evolution of the climate (GIEC) in Paris.
- January 30th:
- world Day of the leprous one.
- Attack anti-Shiites, the day of Aschowa in Iraq, in the village Dour Mandali.
- the Zimbabwe records a record rate of inflation of: 1,600%.
- Prohibition to smoke in the public places in France (colleges, colleges, undertaken…). It is necessary to wait February 2008 for this prohibition applies to the restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- of 19:55 to 20:00 (French hour): operation “Five minutes of respite for planet”, consisting in extinguishing the lights, impetus and taken again by many environmental associations to awake the consciences on the wastings and to challenge the policies. It is a success with a fall of consumption of approximately 800 MW in France, and being also extended abroad.
- Chad: Confrontation with the morning between Chadian rebels and the governmental army with Adré.
- Great Britain: The workers party would have diverted funds with the profit of Tony Blair.
- February 2nd:
- world Journée of the wetlands
- UNO decides statute of the Kosovo: the territory will be an independent State.
- February 3rd: the Prime Minister Italy N cancels all the football games in Italy because of the riots of February 2nd.
- February 4th: World day against cancer.
- February 6th :
- At a meeting on the “modernization” of military logistics, in answer to the call of the Chinese government in favor of a company preserving the energy resources and the environment, and following the decision of the popular Armed with release (APL) to order with the Chinese armed forces to reduce the costs and to preserve energy, Liao Xilong - in its capacity as director of the general Department of logistics of the army - declared that “ the armed forces were to lead the movement for the construction of a company able to preserve the energy resources. ”
- international Journée against the female genital mutilations
- the British Tabloïd The Sun reveals a video revealing an American bur in 2003, in Iraq.
- February 8th :
- Agreement concluded with Mecque between the Fatah and the Hamas on the installation from a government from national unit in Palestine.
- Adoption of the bill recognizing “the union in fact” homosexual or hétérosexuelle by the Italian government. The Pape Benoît XVI is opposed to it.
- February 9th: Lansana Conté appoints Eugene Camara Prime Minister in order to put an end to the general strike which touches the Guinea.
- February 11th :
- Referendum on the de-penalization of the Abortion to the Portugal. “Yes” carries it with 59,3% of the voices, but the poll is invalidated because of the weakness of rate of participation to the vote.
- France: Philippe Bidout leaves prison after 18 years of detention.
- February 12th: International day of the children soldiers
- February 14th: Celebration of the birthday of the assassination of Rafic Hariri by its partisans in Beirut.
- February 15th :
- Spain, the lawsuit of the Attentats of March 11th, 2004 in Madrid opens. It will last more than 6 months
- 24e top Africa-France, opened in Cannes.
- Launching of the week of insane the of the Rhenish Carnival, with Cologne, Düsseldorf and Mainz.
- Bolivia: return of El Nino towards Santa Cruz, declared state of emergency.
- France: the Children of Don Quichotte, association French of assistance to SDF reinstalls tents with the Canal Saint Martin's day in Paris.
- Japan: Naruto Shippûden leaves to Japan.
- February 16th :
- international Day of the Canadian inheritance
- North Korea: 65 years birthday of Kim Jong-il, celebrated with Pyongyang.
- February 19th: in India, several bombs make 66 dead in Samjhauta Express, one of the two lines of trains which connect this country to the Pakistan.
- February 21st: international Day of the native tongue.
- February 25th :
- Abdoulaye Wade is re-elected president of the Senegal.
- the European space agency (ESA) announces that the space probe Rosetta arrived near Mars.
- February 27th
- European Day of the memory, the Holocaust and the prevention of the crimes against humanity.
- Création by ministerial decree of the Amazonian Parc of Guyana, National park French protecting part of the Amazon forest located on the territory from the French Guiana, which makes the 8th French national park of it.
- February 28th: Airbus announces its restructuring plan Power 8 , which envisages: 10000 redundancies as well as the transfer of several factories from here to 2008.
- March 2nd: Return of Michel Polnareff in France. Its first concert event in Paris-Bercy.
- March 5th: Creation by ministerial decree of the National park of the Meeting, which makes of it the 9th National park French.
- March 7th: L “actor of the French series with success " Under the sun " , Erick Chub, was condemned to two years of imprisonment to have removed and have sequestered a producer.
- March 8th: International day of the women
- March 12th: Radio operator One, first free radio of the Mauritius festival its 5 years.
- March 14th: Death of Lucie Aubrac, old resistant.
- March 15th: International day against the police brutality.
- March 20th
- international Day of the Francophonie
- world Day of the tale
- March 21st
- fusion of Sat Channel and TPS to create new CANALSAT
- international day for the elimination of racial discrimination
- confirmation of one 3rd season of the American televised series Prison Station-wagon by its realizer, Paul Scheuring.
- world Day of poetry
- world Day of trisomy 21
- March 22nd
- March 23rd
- world weather Day
- March 24th
- world Day of tuberculosis
- March 25th: the Frenchwoman Laure Manaudou world champion of 400 meters freestyle.
- March 26th, with the Quebec, general elections.
- March 27th
- Resignations of the French government due to electoral campaign: Nicolas Sarkozy yields her place to François Baroin with the ministry for the Interior, this last being replaced by Herve Mariton with that of Outre-Mer. On its side, Philippe Bas succeeds Xavier Bertrand with the ministry for Health.
- world Day of the theater
- April 1st: Exit of the distribution Linux Fedora Core 6.
- April 3rd: On the line at high speed Is European, the SNCF managed to make roll a TGV Duplex especially prepared at the speed of 574,8 km/h, world records on rail. This record lay within the scope of the program “V150” aiming at exceeding the speed of 150 m/sec (either 540 km/h).
- April 5th: Station of the East in Paris: A suburban train coming from Castle-Thierry runs up against the stop against 5 km/h. 71 wounded.
- April 10th: With the Morocco, in the town of Casablanca, 3 kamikazes explode themselves, is killed, 5 people are wounded, whose two police officers and another police officer loses the life following a deflagration.
- April 16th: an insane gunner Cho Seung-hui kills 32 people at the University Virginia Tech in Virginia, according to the sources. It is the school shooting most fatal of the history of the United States.
- April 17th: Shock in England: the Prince Williams and his been engaged Kate Middleton separate
- April 19th: Release of the Ubuntu distribution in version 7.04 " Feisty Fawn"
- April 22nd: First turn of the poll of the French presidential elections. Qualification for the second round of Nicolas Sarkozy and Ségolène Royal.
- April 24th: Announces, by the team of Stephan Udry, of the Observatory of Geneva, discovered Gliese 581 C , first Exoplanète located in the livable Zone of its star, Gliese 581, with 20,5 light-years of the Sun. It is about the first exoplanète never discovered offering conditions compatible with the appearance of the life.
- April 26th: first flight of the Telescope aréroporté SOFIA on board a Boeing 747.
- April 30th: The singer Grégory Lemarchal dies in Suresnes of the continuations of a mucoviscidose.
- At the beginning of May: Rennes Métropole deposits its layout for the line B of the subway. Publication in the Ouest-France.
- May 2nd Debate televised between the two outgoing candidates of the first turn of the French presidential election, Nicolas Sarkozy and Ségolène Royal.
- 4 with the May 6th rally of Argentina (gained by Sebastien Loeb)
- May 6th: Nicolas Sarkozy is elected President of the French republic with 53,06% of the voices.
- May 8th: Laure Manaudou leaves its trainer Philippe Lucas and joined his in love Luca Marin with Turin.
- May 12th: FC Sochaux gains the Coupe de France of football against the Olympique of Marseilles.
- May 12th: the Concours Eurovision of the song 2007 is gained by Marija Šerifović for the Serbia with the song Molitva .
- May 15th: Megadeth Lance United-Abomination
- May 16th: End of mandate for the French President Jacques Chirac and transfer of power with Nicolas Sarkozy
- May 16th: Victoire of FC Seville 2-2 a.p then 3-1 with the t.a.b against the Espanyol Barcelona in UEFA Cup. FC Seville preserves its title and consequently occasion becomes the 2nd club of the history of the Football to gain continuation twice the Coupe of the UEFA.
- May 17th: Francois Fillon is appointed Prime Minister French government
- May 18th: Nomination of the Government Francois Fillon
- May 18th: Death of French Pierre-Gilles of Genoa, Nobel Prize of physics
- of the 17 to the May 19th, conference on the slave system mulsulman with Marrakech under the aegis of UNESCO
- May 22nd: Ozzy Osbourne lance Black Rain
- May 23rd: Victoire of the AC Milan 2-1 against Liverpool FC in Ligue of the Champions of the UEFA which has took her revenge on the lost final of 2005.
- May 29th, Japan: the suicide of the Minister for Japanese agriculture weakens the government of Shinzo Abe
- May 29th, Mexico City: victory of a Miss Universe Japanese woman, the first since 1959.
- June 3rd, Milan: Danilo Di Luca gains the 90e edition of the Tour of Italy.
- June 4th, France: Lyon Market Tony Garnier Concert of Marilyn Manson: Round Eat Me, Drink Me
- June 6th: The Ducks d' Anaheim gains the Coupe Stanley
- 6, 7, June 8th: Summit of G8.
- June 8th: Discovery of the electric transfer without wire announces. Marine Soljačić, enquiring Croatian discovers the WiTricité .
- June 8th: Takeoff of the American Space shuttle '' Atlantis '' for the mission STS-117 bound for ISS.
- June 9th: Roland-Garros 2007 Justine Henin gains for the third consecutive time the tournament like Rafael Nadal against Roger Federer
- June 10th: Launching of TGV Is
- June 10th: First turn of the French legislative elections.
- June 10th: federal legislative elections in Belgium
- June 11th: Launching of OASIS v5.1 by Web & Solutions with the Norman Pole of the electronic exchanges.
- From June 11th to 29th: Tests of the French Baccalaureat.
- June 13rd: destruction of the two minarets of the Gold Mosque of Samarra, whose dome had already been destroyed at the time of a first attack on February 22nd, 2006
- June 17th: Second turn of the French legislative elections.
- June 18th: Christophe Moreau gains the Critérium of Dauphiné Libéré.
- June 19th: Composition of the Second Government Fillon.
- June 18th: Birth of the K-TEAM
- June 19th: Taken hostages in a bank LCL with Rungis. Release in the afternoon.
- June 26th: Quebec: Pauline Marois becomes chief of the Parti Québécois.
- June 27th :
- Departure of Tony Blair of the 10 Downing Street, Gordon Brown becomes Prime Minister for the the United Kingdom.
- In Egypt, of research confirms that a Momie found in 1903 is well that of the Queen-Pharaon Hatchepsout.
- June 29th: Failure of an attack against Guillaume Soro, Prime Minister for the Ivory Coast.
- June 30th: Assassination attempt against the airport of Glasgow the shortly after discovered in the center of London of two car bombs.
- July 1st: Opening of the market of électricté with the private individuals. End of the monopoly of EDF to the sale of electricity in France.
- July 3rd: The challenge Suisse Alinghi gains the 32e Coupe of America by beating Emirates TEAM New Zealand 5-2 .
- July 4th :
- Alan Johnston, a correspondent of the BBC which had been removed in March in the Gaza Strip, is released.
- CIO indicates the Seaside resort Russian of Sotchi like host of the Winter Olympics, whose tests of ski will be organized with Krasnaïa Poliana in 2014.
- July 7th :
- Publication by the pope Benoît XVI of the Motu landlord Summorum Pontificum , accompanied (what is unusual) by a pastoral Lettre addressed to the bishops, intended to put an end to the conflict with the Catholiques traditionalists. The Église rehabilitates the Messe of saint Pie V (the Latin mass of before the Vatican II) - to which those were very attached - without calling into question the liturgy resulting from the Vatican II, the Messe of Paul VI remaining the reference.
- Departure of the Tour de France 2007 of London (England), where the prolog disputes, gained by the Suisse Fabian Cancellara ( TEAM CSC ), which seizes the first Yellow jersey.
- Publication of the result of the vote on Internet to indicate the Seven new wonders of the world , to which took share nearly 100 million Net surfers throughout the world. The organization of this poll was criticized by the UNESCO, which considers that the new wonders of the world are the 831 sites indexed on the Liste of the world heritage.
- Live Earth , a concert given simultaneously in several countries to fight the climatic crisis.
- Marriage of the couple Tony Parker and Eva Longoria, in France.
- July 7th at July 14th: 13º Gymnaestrada World in Dornbirn, in Austria.
- July 10th: the red Mosquée of Islamabad, where had cut off themselves since the 3 from the radical Islamistes, to which had joined members of Al-Qaida, is taken by storm by the army Pakistan ease. The fundamentalist leader Abdul Rashid Ghazi is killed during the attack.
- July 16th: A earthquake in Japan magnitude 6,8 fact 11 dead, more than thousand wounded and causes incidents in the Nuclear plant of Kashiwazaki-Kariwa involving minor escapes of radioactivity and its emergency stop.
- July 21st: Exit of the last volume of Harry Potter " Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows " english language version. Nonthe english-speaking will have to await October to read the French version.
- July 30th: Died of Ingmar Bergman, celebrates Swedish scenario writer.
- 4 August 5th: Black weekend under the Roads with more than 700 km of Stoppers Saturday.
- 7 with the August 12th: the Inondations in North Korea have been strongest in the country for more than forty years, involving a call to the international assistance of the government North-Korean
- August 8th: the Chinese Académie of sciences announces officially the disappearance of the Dauphin of China , single fresh water dolphin of China, victim of pollution.
- August 8th: The Mauritania vote a new law more repressive abolitionist to try to suppress these practices persitantes.
- August 28th, Belgium: resignation of Yves Leterme of his role of trainer of the Belgian government, because it was unable to reconcile the points of sights of Dutch-speaking, wishing a reform of the State to transmit more competences to a level of regional capacity, such as for example the social security, which it would be advantageous for them to regionalize, and of the French-speaking people, who refuse this reform, because they fear the bursting of the country as well as economic difficulty increased for their area in conversion of industry. This event plunges the Belgium in an important political crisis, the more and more growing hollow gap between the political tendencies of the various communities.
- September 7th: Beginning of the world cup of Rugby with XV in France: In match of opening, with the Stade de France with Saint-Denis, the team of France loses against the Argentine on the score of 17-12
- September 11th: Sixth birthday of the attacks of the World Trade Center.
- September 12th: Football, Euro 2008, Eliminating heats: with the Park of the Princes, the team of France is beaten by the Scotland on the score of 0-1
- September 21st: Pascal Payet is stopped in the northern suburbs of Barcelona.
- September 21st: The XV of France gain 25-3 vis-a-vis in Ireland, which makes them remain in the world cup.
- (September 20th): Several demonstrations of buddhist monks and the population in Burma.
October 4th: At the conclusion of the second top intercoréen of the Heads of State, the leader North-Korean Kim Jong-il and chair it South Korean Roh Moo-hyun engage in favor of a peace agreement in the Korean peninsula.
- October 6th: The France beats the Nouvelle Zealand 20 to 18 with Cardiff, which qualifies it for the semi-final against the England.
- Night of the 6 to the October 7th: the Bridge of Argenteuil (1874) of Claude Monet is severely damaged (tear of 10 cm), after individuals were introduced into the Musée of Orsay and that one of them gave a punch in the table.
- October 9th: Election of Christian-social the Günther Beckstein (63 years) at the post of minister-president of the Republic of Bavaria.
- October 12th: Al Gore, jointly with the Group of UNO on the climate (GIEC) receives the Nobel Prize of Peace
- October 13rd: the XV of France loses in semi-final of the World cup of Rugby to XV 2007 vis-a-vis England (14-9)
- October 18th: Nicolas Sarkozy Divorce of its wife Cécilia Sarkozy by mutual assent
- Of Wednesday October 17th 20:00 at Friday fine October 19th of evening: (normally only during 24 hours): Important strikes in the public Transport in France following the reform of the Special diets of retirement. The mobilization was more important than the strikes of 1995. the SNCF, the RATP, EDF, GDF and much of public services were in strike. There was this day it only very few TGV, no train Corail, very few FOR THE THIRD TIME and almost no the RER nor Métro in Paris region. Approximately 76% strikers.
- October 19th: the XV of France loses the match for the 3rd place of the World cup of Rugby to XV 2007 vis-a-vis Argentinian the
- October 20th: Finale of the World cup of Rugby to XV 2007 between England and South Africa. Victoire of South Africa.
- October 26th: exit in France of the seventh and the last divides into volumes of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the relics of dead the .
- October 28th: In Argentinian, victory of Cristina Fernandez of Kirchner to the presidential election
November 6th: Died of five Afghan members of Parliament - among which Sayed Mustafa Kazemi was - in one of the worst attacks in Afghanistan since 2001. The Attack-suicide was perpetrated in the relatively peaceful small town of Baghlân, near Pol-e Khomri, in the North-East of the country. A Kamikaze, circulating with foot, was thrown on a delegation of members of Parliament visiting a sugar refinery and was exploded, killing, according to the last known assessment, more than 40 people and by wounding a hundred and twenty others.
- November 11th: Very strong storm in Black Sea, four tradind ships ran, six were failed on a hollow and two tankers were damaged in the Détroit of Kerch causing a major pollution.
- November 17th: inauguration and startup of the Tram of Mans
- November 21st: first setting in examination in France of old a President of the Republic (Jacques Chirac)
DecemberBelgium December 1st: Yves Leterme resigns of his station of trainer
The year 2007 in various fields
Arts & culture
- March 3rd: total lunar eclipse
- March 19th: partial solar eclipse
- March 21st: Equinox of spring.
- August 28th: total lunar eclipse
- September 11th: partial solar eclipse
- January 30th: Exit of Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 for the general public
- April 19th: Exit of Ubuntu 7.04 (Linux)
- September-October: Exit of Apple Mac OS X 10.5, code name End of the year Leopard
- : Exit of Mozilla Firefox 3.0
- January 19th - February 4th: Championship of the World of Handball in Germany.
- March 13rd - March 18th: Championship of Europe of Shooting to the rifle and the gun 10 meters in Deauville
- April 11th - June 6th: Eliminatory series of the National league of Hockey, gained by the Ducks d' Anaheim.
- April 16th - July 7th: Cross of America to Valence
- June 10th - June 17th: Critérium of Dauphiné Libéré 2007, the little sister of the small queen, test cyclist.
- June 30th - July 22nd: Football world cup of less than 20 years 2007 with the Canada
- July 4th: Proclamation in Guatemala City (Guatemala) of the city which will organize the Winter Olympics of 2014.
- July 7th - July 14th: 13th Gymnaestrada World in Dornbirn, in Austria.
- July 7th - July 29th: Tour de France cyclist whose departure will be given of London.
- July 11th - July 23rd: Panafrican Plays being held with Algiers.
- July - Plays from the islands in Madagascar
- August 24th - September 2nd: Championships of the world of athletics 2007 with Osaka in Japan.
- September 10th - September 30th: World cup of female Football in China.
- September 7th - October 20th: World cup of Rugby in France.
- November 9th: Finale of the League of the Champions of the CIF gained by the team Tunisia it Sporting Star of the Sahel ESS at the stage of the Cairo
- F1 Grands Prix 2007: 17 races (by chronological order):
Rally of Monte Carlo: Sebastien Loeb and Dani Sordo offer splendid doubled for the first rally of the news C4 WRC in front of Marcus Gronhölm on Ford Focus WRC 2006.
- January 7th: 100e birthday of the creation of the first school Montessori
- 100e birthday of the Scouting
- February 22nd: Thinking day
- : Scouting Sunrise .
See also: Death in 2007
- January 1st: Thierry Bacconnier, French footballer. (° October 2nd 1963).
- January 2nd: Teddy Kollek, Israeli politician , mayor of Jerusalem of 1965 with 1993. (° May 27th 1911).
- January 5th :
- Edmond Robillard, theologist, writer and Canadian Dominican monk. (° 1917).
- Gaston Rebry, Canadian artist-painter, and Belgian racing cyclist of origin. (° October 30th 1933).
- January 10th: Carlo Ponti, 94 years, producer of cinema Italy N. (° December 11th 1912).
- January 11th: Kéba Mbaye, lawyer Senegal board, vice-president of the International penal court of 1981 with 1990, president of the Arbitration court of the sport, former vice-president of the International Olympic committee. (° August 5th 1924).
- January 13rd
- Augustin Diamacoune Senghor, historical leader of the Movement of the democratic forces of Casamance (MFDC, rebellion sénégalaise). (° April 4th 1928).
- Henri-Jean Martin, founder of the history of the book, academic and old directing of the public library of Lyon (° January 16th 1924).
- Michael Brecker, Saxophonist of Jazz fusion post- Coltranien (° March 29th 1949).
- January 19th
- Bam Bam Bigelow, former all-in wrestler of WWE (° September 1st 1961)
- January 22nd
- Abbot Pierre, Founder of Emmaüs. (° August 5th 1912)
- Emmanuel de Graffenried, Swiss pilot of Formula 1 . (° May 18th 1914).
- January 24th
- : Gian Carlo Menotti, American Type-setter of Italian origin, (° July 7th 1911)
- February 2nd :
- Red-headed Michel, 77 years, French actor. (° July 22nd 1929).
- Gisele Pascal, 85 years, French actress . (° September 17th 1921).
- February 3rd: Bézu, French singer.
- February 8th: Anna Nicole Smith, mannequin and American actress at the 39 years age.
- February 17th: Maurice Papon, French politician.
- February 18th: Felix Lévitan, French and old sports correspondent directing of the Tour de France, (° October 12th 1911)
- February 25th: Jean Grelaud, Hairy of the War of 1914 - 1918, at the 108 years age.
- February 27th: Arthur Schlesinger, American historian, (° October 15th 1917)
- March 1st: Colette Brosset, 85 years, French actress. (° February 21st 1922).
- March 2nd: Henri Troyat, 95 years, French writer and academician. (° November 1st 1911).
- March 4th: No5el Copin, 77 years, French journalist and honorary president of Reporters without borders. (° December 22nd 1929).
- March 5th: Yvan Delporte, 78 years, Belgian scenario writer of data base , (° June 24th 1928)
- March 6th :
- Jean Baudrillard, 77 years, French sociologist and philosopher. (° July 27th 1929).
- Pierre Moinot, 86 years, French novelist and academician. (° March 29th 1920).
- March 13rd :
- Sarbini Sumawinata, 87 years, economist Indonesia N. (° August 20th 1918).
- Bernard Lallement, 58 years, French writer and journalist, cofounder of the daily newspaper Release, (° 1948)
- March 14th: Lucie Aubrac, 94 years, aggregate of French history , resistant, large Officer of the Legion of Honor (° June 29th 1912).
- March 17th: Ernst Haefliger, 87 years, Swiss Tenor , (° July 6th 1919)
- March 16th: Georges Bordonove, 86 years, French historian and writer, (° May 25th 1920)
- March 22nd: Calvert DeForest American actor (° July 23rd 1921) $
- March 24th: Iris
- March 27th: Faustino Oramas, called “ El Guayabero ”, 96 years, singer Cuba in, legend of the “sound”. (° June 4th 1911).
- March 30th: Marcel Merkès, singer of French operetta, (° July 7th 1920)
- April 1st: Driss Chraïbi, 80 years, Moroccan writer, (° July 15th 1926)
- April 4th: Claude Stratz, 61 years, Swiss director. (° May 7th 1946)
- April 5th: Mark St John, former guitarist of the group of hard rock KIS
- April 6th :
- Luigi Comencini, 90 years, Italian realizer, (° June 8th 1916)
- Daniel Leroy, 43 years, the man exposed to atomic radiation of Forbach. (° 1951).
- April 9th :
- Egon Bondy, Poet, Philosopher, Playwright and Czech Novelist. (° January 20th 1930).
- Wilhelm-Karl of Prussia, 85 years, German prince and last grandson of the emperor Guillaume II
- April 11th :
- Loïc Leferme, 36 years, recordman of the world of apnea. (° 1970)
- Roscoe Lee Browne, 81 years, movie actor and director of American theater. (° May 2nd 1925).
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr, 84 years, American writer, (° November 11th 1922)
- April 12th: Pierre Probst, 93 years, French author and illustrator, (° 1913)
- April 14th: Rene Rémond, 89 years, French historian and political economist. (° 1918)
- April 16th: Cho Seung-hui, Korean Killer of the Shooting of the University Virginia Tech (° January 18th 1984)
- April 19th: Jean-Pierre Cassel, 74 years, actor. (° October 27th 1932).
- April 20th :
- Michael Fu Tieshan, 76 years, Chinese bishop, chief of the “official Church” of China (° November 3rd 1931).
- Andrew Hill, 75 years, pianist and type-setter of American Jazz, (° June 30th 1931)
- Mokhtar Latiri, 81 years, engineer and senior official Tunisia N (° 1926)
- April 23rd: Boris Eltsine, 76 years, first president of the Federation of Russia. (° 1931)
- April 24th: Richard Belec, 71 years, founder and former president of the federation of baseball amateur of the Quebec
- April 27th :
- Mstislav Rostropovitch, 80 years, violoncellist, leader and Russian pianist
- Karel Dillen, 81 years, founder of the Flemish nationalist party of extreme right-hand side Vlaams Blok
- April 29th: Ivica Račan, 63 years, Croatian politician, Prime Minister for the Croatia of 2000 with 2003. (° February 24th 1944).
- April 30th :
- May 1st: Michel Ritter, 57 years, director of the Swiss Arts center of Paris (° 1949)
- May 3rd :
- Walter Schirra, 84 years, American astronaut (° March 12th 1923).
- Leonard Eron, 87 years, Psychological American, known for its work on the influence of violence on television on the children. (° April 22nd 1920).
- May 5th: Abdel-Majid Ben Abd Al-Aziz Al Saoud, 65 years, Saoudi prince, 33e wire of the king Abdel Aziz, half-brother of the king Abdallah, governor of Mecque.
- May 7th: Nicholas Worth, 69 years, actor known to have played president Alexander Romanov in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
- May 9th: Emmanuelle Marie, 41 years, French Playwright, (° 1965)
- May 11th: Stanley Holden, 79 years, British dancer . (° January 27th 1928).
- May 12th: Malika El Fassi, 88 years, nationalist Morrocan woman and only woman signatory of proclamation of the independence of the January 11th 1944.
- May 17th: Eugen Weber, 82 years, American historian of Rumanian origin, (° April 25th 1925)
- May 18th: Pierre-Gilles of Genoa, 74 years, Physicist French and Nobel Prize of physics of 1991. (° October 24th 1932).
- May 20th :
- Georges Aminel, 84 years, French actor, French voice of Dark Vador, (° October 11th 1922)
- Christophe Delacampagne, Philosopher French
- Stanley L. Miller, 77 years, scientific American, (° March 7th 1930)
- May 23rd: Claude Liauzu, 67 years, French historian, (° April 24th 1940)
- May 24th: Paul Morelle, 89 years, French writer and journalist. (° December 4th 1917).
- May 27th :
- Maurice Abiven, 83 years, French doctor, specialist in Internal medicine, pioneer of the practice of the palliative Care in France. (° February 10th 1924).
- Izumi Sakai, 40 years, Japanese singer. (Zard) (° February 6th 1967)
- May 28th :
- John Macquarrie, 87 years, philosopher and Theology Scottish N , professor with the University of Oxford, (° June 27th 1919).
- Jorg Immendorf, 61 years, German painter, (° June 14th 1945)
- May 29th :
- Wallace Seawell, 90 years, American photographer . Portraitist of the stars of Hollywood. (° September 16th 1916).
- Michael Seaton, 84 years, astronomer and British physicist . (° January 16th 1923).
- Donald Johanos, 79 years, American leader . Former musical director of the symphony orchestras of Dallas and Honolulu. (° February 10th 1928).
- May 30th :
- June 1st: Maria Marly de Oliveira, 71 years, poetess Brazil ienne. (° June 11th 1935).
- June 3rd: Leonard Nathan, 82 years, academic, Poet, translator and Critical American arts person , professor of Rhetoric to UCLA. (° 1924).
- June 4th: Alain Ray, 96 years, general and Resistant chief French, (° October 3rd 1910)
- June 6th: Philippe Ardant, 77 years, lawyer French. Constitutional law professor (° July 21st 1929).
- June 8th: Richard Rorty, 75 years, American Philosopher, (° October 4th 1931)
- June 9th: Ousmane Sembène, 84 years, Senegalese writer and realizer, (° January 1st 1923)
- June 10th: Parviz Varjavand, 73 years, Archeologist Iran IEN, professor with the University of Teheran. (° 1934).
- June 11th: Mala Powers, American actress
- June 12th: Guy de Rothschild, 98 years, banking French (° May 21st 1909)
- June 14th :
- Kurt Waldheim, 88 years, former president of the Austria and old General secretary of the United Nations (UNO). (° December 21st 1918).
- Marcel-Jacques Dubois, 87 years, religious Dominican French, Philosopher and Theologist. Professor with the Hebraic University of Jerusalem. (° March 23rd 1920).
- François Silvant, 57 years, Swiss humorist . (° October 15th 1949).
- June 17th: Gianfranco Shoed, 62 years, Italian dressmaker. (° August 15th 1944)
- June 18th :
- Vilma Espin, 77 years, Revolutionary and political Woman Cuba innate. (° April 7th 1930).
- Georges Thurston, known as '' Black Boule '', 55 years, Song writer and performer Quebec ois. (° December 29th 1951).
- June 19th: Jose Shine Cantero (known under the nickname of El Fary ), 69 years, popular singer and Spanish actor . (° August 20th 1937).
- June 22nd: Bernd Beaker, 75 years, German photographer . (° August 20th 1931).
- June 24th: Leon Jeck, 60 years, Belgian footballer . (° February 2nd 1947).
- June 25th :
- Claude Brosset, 63 years, French actor. (° December 24th 1943).
- Chris Benoit, 40 years, found Canadian all-in wrestler died with his wife and her son. (° May 21st 1967)
- June 26th :
- Luigi Meneghello, 85 years, academic, translator and writer Italy N. (° February 16th 1922).
- Lucien Herve, 96 years, photographer French of Hungarian origin . (° August 7th 1910).
- June 28th: Ki' ichi Miyazawa, 87 years, Prime Minister for the Japan of 1991 with 1993. (° October 8th 1919).
- July 2nd: Beverly Sills, 78 years, professional singer ( Soprano ) American. (° May 25th 1929).
- July 3rd :
- Claude Pompidou, 94 years, widow of Georges Pompidou. (° November 13rd 1912).
- Lícia Magna, 98 years, actress Brazil ienne. (° February 22nd 1909).
- July 4th :
- Paul-Henri Cugnenc, 61 years, French politician, appointed UMP of the Herault since 2002. (° June 1st 1946).
- Liana Bahler, 25 years, racing cyclist German. (° January 22nd 1982).
- July 5th: Régine Crespin, 80 years, professional singer ( Soprano ) French. (° February 23rd 1927).
- July 7th :
- John Szarkowski, 81 years, conservative for the Photography of the Museum off Modern Art of New York and photographer. (° December 18th 1925).
- Jacques Robin, 88 years, doctor, old resistant, having marked the French intellectual life in its search for a transverse approach of the policy and sciences.
- July 8th :
- Chandra Shekhar, 80 years, Prime Minister for the India of 1990 with 1991. (° July 1st 1927).
- Alemão, 23 years, footballer Brésil IEN. (° April 10th 1984).
- July 9th: Andre Chouraqui, 89 years, writer free - Israeli. (° August 11th 1917).
- July 11th :
- Lady Bird Johnson, 94 years, widow of Lyndon Johnson. (° December 22nd 1912).
- Alfonso López Michelsen, 94 years, chairs Colombia of 1974 1978. (° June 30th 1913).
- July 16th: Mikhail Kononov, 67 years, Russian actor . (° April 25th 1940).
- July 17th: Teresa Stich-Randall, 79 years, professional singer (soprano) American. (° December 24th 1927).
- July 18th: Jerry Hadley, 55 years, American tenor . (° June 16th 1952).
- July 20th: Antonio Carlos Peixoto de Magalhães, 79 years, politician Brazil IEN. Senator and several times governor of the State of Bahia. (° September 4th 1927).
- July 21st: Jesús de Polanco, 77 years, Spanish business man , editor of press, in particular of the daily newspaper El Pais . (° November 7th 1929).
- July 22nd :
- Jean Stablinski, 75 years, racing cyclist French, world champion in 1962. (° March 21st 1932).
- Andre Milongo, 71 years, Prime Minister for the Congo-Brazzaville (1991 - 1992). (° October 20th 1935).
- Ulrich Mühe, 54 years, actor and German actor . (° June 20th 1953).
- July 23rd :
- Mohammed Zaher Shah, 92 years, king of Afghanistan of 1933 with 1973. (° October 15th 1914).
- Ernst Otto Fischer, 88 years, German chemist . Nobel Prize of chemistry in 1973. (° November 10th 1918).
- Henri Glaeser, 78 years, realizer French. (° June 18th 1929).
- George Tabori ( György Tábori ), 93 years, scenario writer, actor and realizer Hungarian. (° May 24th 1914).
- July 26th: Claude Collard, 82 years, judoka and sporting leader French. Founder of CNOSF. (° October 20th 1924).
- July 27th: Gabriel Cisneros, 66 years, Spanish politician . Joint author of the Constitution of 1978. (° August 14th 1940).
- July 29th: Michel Serrault, 79 years, French actor. (° January 24th 1928).
- July 30th :
- Ingmar Bergman, 89 years, Director of theater, Scenario writer, and scenario writer Swedish. (° July 14th 1918).
- Michelangelo Antonioni, 94 years, scenario writer Italy N. (° September 29th 1912).
- Ali Meshkini, 85 years, ayatollah and politician Iran IEN. one of the founders of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- August 2nd: Carmen Cerdeira, 48 years, lawyer and political woman Spanish. (° September 27th 1958).
- August 4th: Raul Hilberg, 81 years, Jewish Historian American of Austrian origin, specialist in the Shoah (° June 6th 1926)
- August 5th: Jean-Marie Lustiger, 80 years, cardinal Catholic (° September 17th 1926)
- August 6th: Heinz Barth, 86 years, war criminal German, responsible for the Massacre for Oradour-on-Glane (° October 15th 1920)
- August 10th: max Roach, 83 years, beater of American Jazz
- August 11th: Maurice Boitel, 87 years, French painter,
- August 16th :
- Pierre Jourdan, 74 years, actor, realizer, director, producer, director of the Imperial Theater of Compiegne (° September 21st 1932)
- Aarno Walli, 86 years, Leader and Pianist Finnish. (° October 26th 1920).
- August 18th: Magdalen Nabb, 60 years, British author (° January 16th 1947)
- August 21st: Caroline Aigle, 32 years, first French woman Fighter pilot. (° 1974).
- August 23rd: Leif Hamre, 93 years, Norwegian writer (° August 9th 1914);
- August 24th: Andree P. Boucher, 70 years, mairess of the town of Quebec, deceased in function (° January 31st 1937);
- August 25th: Raymond Barre, 83 years, economist and French, old politician Prime Minister under the presidency of Valery Giscard d'Estaing of 1976 with 1981 (° April 12th 1924);
- August 28th: Antonio Puerta, 22 years, Football or (° November 26th 1984);
- August 29th: Pierre Messmer, former French Prime Minister, 91 years, under the presidency of Georges Pompidou of 1972 with 1974 (° March 20th 1916);
- August 30th: Jean Diébold, politician French, 68 years (° April 22nd 1939).
- September 5th :
- Edward Gramlich, 68 years, American economist . (° July 18th 1939).
- Philippe Jaffré, 62 years, Business man French (° March 2nd 1945)
- September 6th: Luciano Pavarotti, 71 years, Tenor Italy N. (° October 12th 1935).
- September 8th: Jean-François Bizot, 63 years, writer, journalist and scenario writer French, founder of the Current magazine and of Radio operator Nova . (° August 19th 1944).
- September 10th: Jane Wyman, 93 years, Actress and American Director . (° January 4th 1914).
- September 11th: Joe Zawinul, 75 years, Pianist and Type-setter of American Jazz (° July 7th 1932)
- September 13rd: Supernana, 54 years, French radio presenter (° 1953)
- September 14th: Jacques Martin, 74 years, radio presenter and of television French (° June 22nd 1933)
- September 15th :
- Hake McRae, 39 years, controls British rally (° August 5th 1968)
- Simone Capony, 113 years, Doyenne of French (° 1894)
- September 16th: Robert Jordan, American writer.
- September 19th: Maïa Simon, 67 years, French Actress (° November 10th 1939)
- September 22nd: Marcel Marceau, 84 years, Actor and MIME French (° March 22nd 1923)
- September 24th: Andre Gorz, 84 years, Philosopher French (° February 1923)
- September 26th: Joaquim Magalhães Mota, cofounder of the Left Social Portuguese Democrat.
- September 27th: Marjatta Raita, 63 years, Finnish actress . (° February 17th 1944).
- September 28th :
- Pierre Dauzier, 69 years, Business man French (° January 31st 1939)
- Rene Desmaison, Mountaineer French (° 1930)
- September 29th: Laws Maxwell, 80 years, Canadian Actress (° February 14th 1927)
- September 30th: Milan Jelić, 51 years, President of the Serb Republic of Bosnia (° March 26th 1956)
- October 1st: Al Oerter, 71 years, American athlete , practitioner the Throwing the discus (° September 19th 1936)
- October 2nd: Francis Borelli, 75 years, former president of the Paris Saint-Germain (° 1932)
- October 5th: Alexandra Boulat, 45 years, French press photographer
- October 13rd: Bob Denard, Mercenary French (° April 7th 1929)
- October 14th: Raymond Pellegrin, Actor French (° January 1st 1925)
- October 16th: Deborah Kerr, British Actress (° September 30th 1921)
- October 20th: Paul Raven, bass player of the group of industrial metal Ministry (° January 16th, 1961)
- October 26th: Jerzy Pietrkiewicz, 90 years, writer, poet, translator and historian of the literature Polish (° October 29th 1916).
- November 1st: Paul Tibbets 92 years (born the February 23rd 1915), Pilot of the American army , that which launched the Atomic bomb on Hiroshima (August 6th 1945)
- November 2nd: Igor Moïsseïev, 101 years, Russian Choreographer (* January 21st 1906)
- November 3rd: Suzanne Bachelard, 88 years, philosophizes French E. (° October 18th 1919).
- November 6th: Sayed Mustafa Kazemi, 48 years, Afghan politician . One of the leaders and spokesperson of the opposition party plain National front ; former minister Commercial of the transition government (2002 - 2004).
- November 10th: Norman To net, 84 years, writer and American Journalist (° January 31st 1923)
- November 16th: Pierre Granier-Removes iron, scenario writer and realizer French.
- November 19th: Andre Bettencourt, journalist and politician French.
- November 22nd: Maurice Béjart, 80 years, Dancer and choreographer free-Switzerland.
- November 24th:
- Antonio Lamer, 74 years, old Judge as a chief of Canada
- William O' Neill, 77 years, American Politician , Governor of the Connecticut of 1980 with 1991. (° August 11th 1930).
- November 28th: Frederic Chichin, guitarist of the group Rita Mitsouko (° April 29th 1954)
- November 30th: Evel Knievel, stuntman and American motorcyclist (° October 17th 1938)
- December 3rd: Dante Isella, 85 years, Philologist and historian of the literature Italy N. (° November 11th 1922).
Events envisaged: The year 2007 in the five continents (with forecasts)
- May 17th: legislative Elections in Algeria. Weak participation.
See also: Parliamentary election in Morocco of 2007
- September 7th: legislative Elections with the Morocco and end of primature of Driss Jettou (source)
- September 19th Nomination of Abbas El Fassi like Prime Minister of the Morocco by King Mohammed VI.
- complete Fusion of the the Andean Community and the Mercosur in the the South American Community of nations.
See also: 2007 in Canada
- March 26th: The General election with the Quebec sees the re-election of the liberals who will form a minority government, a first since 1878. The democratic Action of Quebec will form the official opposition, whereas the Québécois Party slips in third position.
- April 28th: Opening to the public of the prolongation of the orange line of the subway of Montreal towards Laval.
- Great area of Montreal: beginning of the construction of the Line of Repentigny-Mascouche of suburban train.
- May 8th: Resignation of the chief pequist Andre Boisclair.
- June 26th: Boisclair is replaced with the head of the PQ by Pauline Marois.
- October 4th: General election in Ontario.
- October 9th: General election with Ground-New-and-Labrador.
The United States
- May 1st: Creation of the Air Force Cyberspace Command
- August 4th: launching of the probe Phoenix (space probe)
- January 1st: widening of the European Union to the Bulgaria and the Romania, adoption of the euro by the Slovenia, the Germany assumes the chairmanship of the EU for six months
- March 8th: celebrates of the woman. Organization of a seminar entitled: “1957-2007: the EU and women. Women building the future of Europe”.
- March 20th: European price of the literature allotted to the Finn Bo Carpelan for " The year, a such feuille" , translated by Pierre Grouix.
- March 25th: fiftieth birthday of the the Treaty of Rome
- May 10th and May 12th: Respectively semi-final and finale of the Eurovision Contest of the song 2007 which will be held this year in Hartwall Areena of Helsinki in Finland.
- June 16th - September 23rd: 12 E edition of the Documented Kassel, exposure major of Contemporary art which is held every five years
- July 7th: Organization of the Love Parade, annual musical event being held with the Tiergarten Berlin in Germany.
- October: the 10 countries having joined the European Union into 2004 join the space Schengen
- Révision of the Statut of Rome
- Début of construction of the arch of Tchernobyl, second sarcophagus, in order to better isolate the remainders from the Catastrophe of Tchernobyl
January 1st: Coming into effect of the law prohibiting to smoke in the restaurants.
- June 10th: Federal legislative elections
- March 18th: legislative Elections
See also: 2007 in France
- January 1st: The Large surfaces will be able as from this day to diffuse Publicité S with the Télévision
- January 10th: Beginning of the balances of winter
- January 14th: Election of the candidate of the UMP: Nicolas Sarkozy
- January 22nd: Death of the Abbot Pierre
- 25 - January 28th: International festival of the cartoon of Angouleme
- January 30th: Setting on sale of Windows Vista. For launching, the Microsoft firm gives a pyrotechnical spectacle on the square of Defense to Paris vis-a-vis the large arch of Defense
- January 31st: Election with the rooms of agriculture
: Coming into effect of the total ban to smoke in the public places (except nightclubs, bars and restaurants, for which the coming into effect is shifted at January 1st, 2008).
- February 3rd: Opening of the tournament of the Six Nations in Rugby (until the March 17th)
- February 14th: St. Valentine's day
- February 17th: Evening of the cinema
- February 20th: fatty Tuesday
- February 24th: Evening of the Césars of the cinema 2007
- March 10th: 22e ceremony of the Victories of the music
- March 11th: Famous the Biathlète French Raphaël Poirée takes its retirement after a second place vis-a-vis its rival of always Ole Einar Bjørndalen. Jacques Chirac, President of the Republic (1995 - 2007), announces that he will not be candidate with the presidential election, after 12 years of mandate.
- March 24th: Passage to the summer-time (+1h)
Climate warming - France: the month of April 2007 will have been, according to the French Central Meteorological Office, the the hottest April ever recorded since 1950 (inaugural year where the temperatures of the hexagon are systematically recorded). The monthly average with Bron in the Rhone-Alps is of 15.5 °C, where the normal would be of 14 °C, which constitutes the record of heat since the center weather of Bron operates (1922).
April 1st: beginning of the festivities of the 15th birthday of Disneyland Brings out Paris.
- April 6th: The Park Walygator Parc opens its doors with Maizières-the-Metz close to Metz in Lorraine and will succeed Walibi Lorraine, itself having succeeded Walibi Schtroumpf and Big Bang Schtroumpf
- Prolongement of the Ligne 14 of the Parisian subway
- April 19th: opening of the 15th Festival Jules Verne with Paris with the Large Rex
- April 22nd: First turn of the presidential election gained by Nicolas Sarkozy (1st) and Ségolène Royal (2nd).
- April 27th: Opening of the Fair of Paris (until the May 8th)
- 16 with the May 27th: Cannes festival
- May 17th: end of the second mandate of the President of the Republic Jacques Chirac
- May 22nd: 100e birthday of the birth of Hergé
- May 27th: Grand Prix of Monaco of F1
- of the May 27th to the June 10th: Roland-Garros 2007
- May 29th: Celebrates neighbors
- June 10th: brought into service of TGV Is
- June 10th: first turn of the legislative elections
- 16 and June 17th: 24 hours of Mans car
- June 17th: second turn of the legislative elections
- June 17th: inauguration of the line at Eastern-European high speed which will connect Paris to Strasbourg in 2:20
- June 18th: Birth of the K-TEAM
- June 21st: Festival of the Music
- June 30th: setting according to the line B of the Subway of Toulouse
July 1st: Grand Prix of France of F1 to Magny-Course
- July 4th: Beginning of the summer holidays
- July 7th: date symbolic system (see 07.07.07)
- July 7th: Departure of the Tour de France cyclist since London (fine the July 28th)
- July 14th: national Festival
- August 4th: 10th birthday of the death of Jeanne Calm
- September 3rd: inauguration of the prolongation of line 1 of the Tram of Valencian Valencians connecting to Denain.
September 4th: Return to school
- September 7th: beginning of the World cup of Rugby, which will be held until the October 20th. Match of opening: France - Argentinian with St-Denis
- 15 and September 16th: 24e edition of the European Days of the inheritance
- 25 September: Commemoration of homage to the Harkis
October 27th: Passage per hour of winter (- 1h)
- November 11th: Commemoration of the signature of the Armistice of the First World War.
- of the 2 to the December 16th: Championship of the female world of Handball in France
- October 6th Inauguration of the line D of the Tram of Grenoble.
- October 18th massive Strike in public transport, EDF, UNEDIC against the reform project of the special diets of pensioner.
Inauguration and startup of line 1 of the tram of the Mans
- Inauguration of a first section of the A86 Western (connection Rueil-Malmaison - Rocquencourt).
- Inauguration of the world head office of Casino to Saint-Etienne (May 2007) and continuation of the construction and alteration work of the City of the Businesses around the station of Châteaucreux TGV (quoted administrative, multiplexing, hotels, crib between firms, etc)
- Inauguration of the Room of Current musics (SMAC) of Saint-Etienne, the city launched a call to the summer 2006 so that a true name is given to this new cultural establishment.
- Inauguration of the Stage of the Alps of Grenoble (: 20,000 places, extensible with: 28,000 places).
- Prolongation of the line the Trans-Valley-of-Marne (TVM), of MIN of Rungis to Station of Croix-de-Berny (station of the line B of the RER).
The United Kingdom
- May 3rd: Parliamentary elections in Scotland.
- Of the July 27th to the August 8th: world Jamboree scout with Chelmsford.
- legislative Elections
- Resumption of negotiations on the statute of the Kosovo
See also: 2007 in Switzerland
- January 1st: Micheline Calmy-Rey will reach her first presidency and Pascal Couchepin the vice-presidency.
- October 21st: Federal elections (legislative)
- of the 10 to the August 12th: Celebration with Saarbrucken 50 years of the fastening of the the Saar to the Germany
Principal religious holidays
- January 7th celebrates: Christian Christmas in the calendar of the Russian orthodoxe Église
- March 14th celebrates: new year Sikh
- March 21st: new year Bahai
- March 30th: Hindu new year
- April 1st: celebrates Christian Rameaux in the calendar of the Christian churches of occident
- April 2nd: beginning of the Jewish holiday of Pessa' H with laying down Sun, which continues during one week
- April 6th: celebrates Christian Good Friday in the calendar of the Christian churches of occident
- April 8th: celebrates Christian Easter in the calendar of the Christian churches of occident
- September 12th: beginning of the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashana with laying down Sun, which continues until fallen the night the 14
- September 22nd: beginning of the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippour with laying down Sun, which continues until fallen the night the 23
- October 13rd: Muslim holiday of the Aïd el-Fitr which celebrates the end of the month of the Ramadan
- October 21st: Hindu holiday of Diwali.
- December 20th: Muslim holiday of the Aïd to el-kebir.
- December 25th: Christian Christmas in the calendar of the Christian churches of occident celebrates.
- List of elections in 2007
|Random links:||Gharb Darfur | Second in command | Valerie Nosrée | Maschinengewehr 08 | Appius Claudius Pulcher (consul in -185) | Drapeau_de_l'Europe|