2001 in football
See also: Cut of the football league 2000-2001
- May 11th : Championship of Italy: The Milan AC crushes the Inter Milan on the score from 6 to 0. This constitutes the most important score of all the history of the Euro Derby.
- detailed Article: Championship of France of D1 football 2000-01
- detailed Article: League of the Champions 2000-2001
- detailed Article: Coupe de France of football 2000-2001
- June 10th : The France gains the Coupe of the Confederations by being essential 1-0 vis-a-vis the Japan.
June 17th : The Roma is crowned champion of Italy following her victory vis-a-vis the Lazio.
July 9th : The international footballer French Zinedine Zidane is transferred from the Juventus of Turin to the Real Madrid for nearly 500 million francs (75 million euros). It is the largest transfer ever carried out in the history of football.
- Supercoupe of the UEFA: Liverpool gains this match of official reception to the Stade Louis II in Monaco by being essential 3 goals in 2 vis-a-vis the Bayern of Munich.
- Jose Anigo is not any more the trainer of the Olympique of Marseilles. It is returned by Bernard Tapie after only one month spent to this station!
November 29th : The match at the top between OM and PSG does not deliver a winner and shows simple 0-0.
- April 5th : Aldo Olivieri, Italian footballer , 90 years
- May 12th : Didi, Brazilian footballer , 77 years
- November 1st : Serge Mésones, footballer French, 53 years
|Random links:||Ryan Kwanten | Stefan Schwarz | List counts of Castres | Always straight | Easy sushi | Alex_Kidd_en_monde_de_Shinobi|