This page relates to the year 200 Calendrier Julien.
- the population of the Ground rises to some 257 million human.
- the Palestine, profiting from the benevolent policy of Severe Septime, knows a considerable economic revival.
- the province of Numidie is detached from the Africa proconsulaire and becomes imperial province.
- the town of Trier is surrounded by wall. Construction of the Carried Nigra.
- Clément of Alexandria denounces the presence of musical instruments to support the voice in the Christian music.
- the patriarch Rabbi Juda the Prince, wire of Rabban Siméon, codifies the Jewish law in the Mishnah.
- Foundation of a school of right to Berytus (Beirut).
- With the Japan, a queen called Himiko, from its capital called Yamatai, extends its authority on many clans. The Shinto would have been constituted in its primitive form as of this time.
- In China, Yuan Shao is overcome by CAD CAD with the Bataille of Guandu. CAD CAD puts the hand on all the north of China.
Births in 200
Death in 200
|Random links:||Niou (department) | Darren Garforth | Sant' Angelo in Lizzola | RS-575 | Artedidraconinae|