1990 in football
- May 9th : The Sampdoria of Genoa gains the cut of the cuts vis-a-vis RSC Anderlecht over the score from 2 to 0.
- May 16th : The Juventus of Turin gains the UEFA Cup vis-a-vis the Fiorentina by carrying out a tie 0 to 0 after having carried it 3 to 1 to go it.
- May 23rd : Cut Europe of the clubs champions: The Milan AC is essential 1 to 0 front the Benfica Lisbon at the Stage of Prater in Vienna.
- detailed Article: Cut of the clubs champions Europeans 1989-1990
- June 2nd : The cut of France is gained by the Montpellier HSC vis-a-vis the Matra Racing over the score from 2 to 1 after prolongations.
- detailed Article: Coupe de France of football 1989-1990
- the Olympique of Marseilles is essential in the championship of France with 2 points in advance on the Girondins of Bordeaux and 7 on the ACE Monaco.
- detailed Article: Championship of France of D1 football 1989-90
- July 8th : The Germany and its captain Lothar Matthäus gain the world cup by beating the Argentine, holding of the title.
- detailed Article: World cup 1990
Principal national champions 1990
- Algeria: sporting Youth of Kabylie
- West Germany: Bayern Munich
- East Germany: Dynamo Dresden
- England: Liverpool FC
- Argentinian: To rivet Punt
- Austria: FC the Tirol Innsbruck
- Belgium: FC Bruges
- Brazil: SC Corinthians
- Bulgaria: CSKA Sofia
- Cameroun: Sporting union Douala
- Colombia: América Cali
- Denmark: Brøndby IF
- Scotland: Glasgow Rangers
- Spain: Real Madrid
- France: Olympic of Marseilles
- Greece: Panathinaïkos
- Hungary: Újpest FC (Budapest)
- Italy: SC Naples
- Morocco: Wydad of Casablanca
- Mexico: Puebla FC
- Nigeria: Iwuanyanwu Main road (Owerri)
- Netherlands: Ajax Amsterdam
- Peru: Universitario de Deportes
- Poland: Lech Poznan
- Portugal: FC Oporto
- Romania: Dinamo Bucharest
- Sweden: Swiss IFK Gothenburg
- : Grasshopper-Club Zurich
- Czechoslovakia: Sparta Prague
- Tunisia: African Club
- Turkey: Besiktas
- the USSR: Dynamo Kiev
- Uruguay: Bleated Vista
- Yugoslavia: Red Star of Belgrade
- August 8th : The player Jean-Marc Bosman seizes the county court of Liege in the litigation the opponent with the FC Liege. Liege indeed refuses its transfer towards the French club of Dunkirk. It is the beginning of the Bosman business which will lead to the Arrêt Bosman.
- August 15th : First selection in team of France for Small Emmanuel at the time of the match France - Poland disputed in Paris.
- September 8th : Announces nomination of Franz Beckenbauer at the post of trainer of the Olympique of Marseilles.
- September 12th : The team of the Faroe Islands argument its first match international and is essential 1 to 0 vis-a-vis the Austria!
- September 12th : The team of East Germany disputes her last international match and asserts 2 to 0 vis-a-vis the Belgium in Brussels.
- October 13rd : First selection in team of France for Jocelyn Angloma at the time of the match France - Czechoslovakia.
|Random links:||Olaf Van Cleef | Snowflake | Gathering of the Togolese people | Scandinavian compound world cup 2000 | The Community of communes of the canton of Likes | Bienvenue_à_la_Chambre_de_singe|