1934 in music
- January 18th: Creation of the National orchestra of France.
- March 12th: The concerts are suspended by the censure in Germany.
- May 16th: First recording of “Conceited” Waller.
- September 17th: Marketing of the first disc 33 turns recorded ( Fifth Symphony of Beethoven).
- November 30th: Excentric , symphony of Alan Berg is created with Berlin against the will of the government.
- Duke Ellington gains a great success with its jazz band.
- proletarian Symphony of Carlos Chávez.
- musical Congress panindien.
- Hearing of Mathis the Painter with Berlin, of Paul Hindemith.
Success of the year in France
- April 30th: Perséphone , opera of Stravinski.
- June 1st: Beginnings of Tino Rossi with the ABC with Paris.
- June 26th: Triumph over Tino Rossi with the Casino of Paris.
- November 23rd: First Concerto for piano, of Darius Milhaud (23/11
- December 2nd: First concert of the future “ Quintet of Hot Club of France ”, with Django Reinhardt and Stephan Grappelli.
- May 3rd: Georges Moustaki, French-speaking song writer and performer
- April 29th: Lonnie Donegan, Scottish singer of skiffle
- June 9th: Jackie Wilson, singer of rhythm and American blues
- August 15th: Nino To shoe, singer, author and type-setter French
- September 21st: Leonard Cohen, singer and Canadian writer
- September 26th: Geoffrey Grey, violonist and British type-setter
- December 30th: Del Shannon, singer of American rock'n'roll “roll
- February 23rd: Edward Elgar, type-setter (1857 -1934), official musician of the court of England towards 1890 - 1894.
- June 10th: Frederick Delius, type-setter.
|Random links:||Yves (Charente-Maritime) | Artistic light | Jaz Coleman | Louis Antériou | Recto Back (film, 1999) | John_Peter_Zenger|