1913 with the cinema
- the pope Pie X prohibits any film show in the churches, and very contained religious in a film.
- the ministry for the Interior prohibits the diffusion of films representing of the recent crimes or the capital executions.
- the brothers Warner, Harry (°1881), Albert (°1884), Samuel (°1888) and Jack (°1892), resulting from a family of Polish emigrants, found the Warner Features Co.
- Samuel Goldwyn founds his first cinematographic company with Jesse Lasky and Cecil B. Of Thousand.
Principal films of the year
- The Squawman , American western of Cecil B. Of Thousand.
- the Death which kills (series of Fantômas) of Louis Feuillade.
- the False Magistrate (series of Fantômas) of Louis Feuillade.
- September 30th: the three musketeers of Andre Calmettes.
- the child of Paris propels Leonce Perret among best the realizer of its time.
Principal exits into the room in France
- February 25th: Gert Fröbe, German movie actor († September 5th 1988).
- March 4th: John Garfield, American actor († May 20th 1952).
- March 18th: Rene Clement, French scenario writer († March 17th 1996).
- May 5th: Tyrone Power, American actor († August 22nd 1980).
- May 6th: Stewart Granger, British actor naturalized American († August 16th 1993).
- November 2nd: Burt Lancaster, American actor († October 20th 1994).
- December 12th: Jean Marsh, French actor († November 8th 1998).
|Random links:||Thomas George Bonney | Circuit switching | Montañez sports shirt | Herschel Grynszpan | Pierre II of Amboise | Liste_de_ponts_au_Royaume-Uni|