1912 in Canada
The year was remembered by several events which changed the life of the Canadians.
- April 1st, the border of the province of Quebec is wide towards north.
- July, first Stampede of Calgary. The event will continue annually.
- June 16th, Albert Chartier, draftsman of cartoon.
- Oscar Thiffault, singer folklorist and country.
- April 15th, Charles Melville Hays president of the Large Trunk Railway. It is deceased at the time of the shipwreck of the Titanic.
- August 13rd, Errol Bouchette, sociologist and journalist.
- November 10th, Louis Cyr, strong man.
|Random links:||Lannédern | PolÃtica de JapÃ³n | Jean-Vincent Brisset | Canton of Valence-on-Drops | Ex handle | Lagaffe spoils us | Vortex_de_Cindy|