1895 in music
- August 10th: First “ Concert Walk ” in Queen' S Hall of London.
- December 13rd: First complete execution of the Symphony n° 2 (1888 - 1894), known as “ Resurrection ”, in minor C, for Orchestra, Contralto, Soprano and chorus of Gustav Mahler with Berlin.
- January 7th: Clara Haskil, Swiss Pianist of Rumanian origin . († December 7th 1960).
- February 28th: Guiomar Novaes, pianist Brazil IEN. († March 7th 1979).
- June 16th: Lew Pollack, American Type-setter. († January 18th 1946).
- July 5th: Gordon Jacob, Type-setter English. († June 8th 1984).
- July 10th: Carl Orff, German type-setter. († March 29th 1982).
- July 25th: Yvonne Spring, singer and French actress. († January 18th 1977).
- October 11th: Jakov Gotovac, Type-setter and Croatian Leader. († October 16th 1982).
- October 12th: Tubby Hall, percussionnist of American Jazz. († May 13rd 1945).
- November 16th: Paul Hindemith, type-setter, theorist of the music and German Leader. († December 28th 1963).
- December 2nd: Harriet Cohen, British Pianist . († November 13rd 1967).
- January 10th: Benjamin Godard, Type-setter French. (° August 18th 1849).
- May 21st: Franz von Suppé, Type-setter and Austrian Leader. (° April 18th 1819).
- August 6th: George Frederick Root, Type-setter and author of popular songs American. (° August 30th 1820).
- October 25th: Charles Hallé, Pianist and Leader English of German origin. (° April 11th 1819).
|Random links:||Philippe Dautzenberg | Arnaud Boiteau | Nicolas Moreau | County of Songpan | Indians de Kinston | Frederick_B._Fancher|