1832 in literature
- France: Guizot creates the Academy of Science morals and policies.
- History of the Revolution of 1830 , Etienne Cabet.
- posthumous Publication of the second part of Faust , dramatic poem of Goethe.
- Rhapsodies , collection of worms of Petrus Borel.
- Albertus , poem of Théophile Gautier.
Stello , philosophical novel of Vigny.
- the Fairy with the crumbs , Jean-François the Bluestockings of Charles Nodier.
- Indiana (May) and Valentine , novels of George Sand.
- May: Second volume of the Scenes of the private life of Balzac (with the Colonel Chabert and the Cleaned Turns ).
- Tales drolatic and Eugenie Grandet of Balzac.
- Am Study Bureau of Alexandre Bestoujev.
- the Angel of Lermotov.
- the Danish writer Hans Christian Andersen writes his “Tales”.
With what the young girls and dream the Cut and the Lips , comedies of romantic manners of Musset.
- the King has fun , drama of Victor Hugo prohibited by the Censure.
- a spectacle in an armchair , collection of parts of Musset.
|Random links:||Pierre Claver | Drag king | PADI Discover Scuba Diving | When the embryo leaves braconner | Cratère_d'Ouarkziz|