1828 in France
This page relates to the year 1828 Gregorian Calendrier.
January 4th: beginning of the government of compromise of Martignac. It fails in its attempt to reconcile the left. It remains however with the capacity more than eighteen months, dissipating the illusions of the liberals and enracinant those of Charles X.
- April 20th: Rene Caillé remains with Tombouctou.
- June 16th: Law limiting the possibilities of the small seminars of competing with the royal colleges. Its execution is eluded everywhere.
- July 31st: Scientific expedition in Egypt, with Jean-François Champollion (fine in 1830).
- Foundation of the “republican company”, supported by journalists of the Platform of the departments and Young France .
Economy & Company
- poor Harvest. The population increase increases the number of workers at the time when harvests are poor and the progressive replacement of the sickle by the scythe decreases that of the arms necessary.
estimating Report/ratio of the Room of the Pars that on 8384 miles from theoretical royal roads, 4572 are degraded, 860 unfinished and 365 still to open.
the year 1828 in the world
- Chronology of France under the Restoration (1814-1830)
|Random links:||Al-Qaida | Silicio | Froyennes | Orens d' Auch | Diguetidae | Route European 552 | Catherine_Breshkovsky|