1826 in France
This page relates to the year 1826 Gregorian Calendrier.
- January 15th: Foundation with Paris of the newspaper Le Figaro , satiric weekly, by the chansonnier Maurice Alhoy and the writer and politician Etienne Arago.
- March 17th - May 3rd: Manifestations of the Jubilee, finished by the solemn installation of the first stone of a monument with Louis XVI which will never be built.
- April 22nd: Dumont d' Urville installs Toulon as commander of “ the Astrolabe ” (old “the the Shell ”, renamed) for the second circumnavigation, with inter alia missions, the search for Perugia. He will discover the islands Fiji, will chart the islands Loyauté, will take a reading of the coasts of the New Zealand, will undertake an exploration of the islands Tonga and Moluques. Its reports/ratios allowed the classification of the islands in Mélanésie, Polynésie and Micronesia.
- April: Failure of Villèle in its attempt to restore partially the Right of seniority.
- November 4th: Inauguration of the Palate Brongniart.
- nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
Economy & Company
agricultural, industrial and financial Crisis.
- 67% of the French population has less than 40 years.
- August 10th: Stanislas Baudry founds with Nantes “the White Lady” (name inspired of the success of the Op3era Comique de Boëldieu), a company comprising two suspended cars being able to receive each one 16 people, first joint grid system or Omnibus.
See also: History of public transport of Nantes
- Proceeded Guimet for the chemical synthesis of the Blue overseas, at one time extracted only the Lapis lazuli lazuli
- Appearance of the “General Transport of France” which shares the road traffic with the company “Laffitte & Cailliard” and the Royal Transport. The mean velocity passes from approximately 5 km per hour to 9,5 km in 1848.
- First Steamers on the rivers: 24 on low the the Seine, 6 on the the Saone, 3 on high the the Seine, 7 on the the Loire, 10 on the the Garonne.
- Railroad of Saint-Etienne to Lyon, built by Marc Seguin.
- Creation of the first National school of agriculture to Oil cake (Thiverval).
- the authorization is given by the dukes of Savoy to bottle spring water of Evian. It is then stored in jugs out of ground.
the year 1826 in the world
- Chronology of France under the Restoration (1814-1830)
|Random links:||Lute | Magneto (elÃ©ctrico) | Procurator | Dendrocopos minor | Shared agriculture | Han Fu (Han Dynasty) | Fleuves_de_Larry|