1794 in classical music
- February/March: series in the concerts Solomon in London, during which Joseph Haydn creates his 99e, 101e and 102e symphonies.
- June 8th: François-Joseph Gossec produces his Hymne with the supreme Being in Paris.
- August 26th: creation of the melodrama of Domenico Cimarosa, tricks of women in Naples.
- September 1st: creation of Alzira , opera of Niccolò Zingarelli in Florence.
Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach composes its 20th symphony.
- Etienne Nicolas Méhul Song of the departure
|Random links:||Western European Union | Sobig | Right of cutting | Contingency | Philippe Berthelot | Gel_de_David_(agent_de_sports)|