This page relates to the year 1753 Gregorian Calendrier.
- Canada: Construction of the Extremely the Horn or Saint-Louis on the Saskatchewan by Louis of the Horn.
a swindle makes it possible to steal some 130 000 ha of grounds to the Mohawks in the State of New York, which puts an end to the peaceful coexistence between the Indians and the white population of the province.
- the Burmese chief Alaungpaya (Alompra, 1714 - 1760) seizes the town of Ava. It founds the Dynastie Ronbaung (fine in 1886).
India: Robert Clive supports the opposite indigenous princes with combined Dupleix. The nabob of the Carnatic is reversed. The Godeheu police chief concludes with imprudence from Dupleix which is recalled by the French Compagnie of the Eastern Indies in September.
- January: Legal settlement in Spain which officializes the right of royal patronage and makes fall from important religious incomes in the cases of the State. It is the first manifestation of the regalism.
- a British law allows the naturalization of the Juif S. the British government endeavors to standardize the civic statute of the Jews (Jew bill), which involves an agitation anti-semite, but without violence. The attempt fails.
- the count Wenzel Anton von Kaunitz (1711-1794) becomes chancellor of state of the Habsbourg (fine in 1792).
- country Agitation against the lords with Hódmezővásárhely, in Hungary.
- Colonization of the territory of the Cossacks Zaporogue S yielded to the Russia by the Treated of Belgrade in 1739.
- April 9th: The Parlement of Paris addresses Remontrance S to Louis XV.
- April 20th: Aiguillon (1720-1788) is named commander-in-chief of Brittany (fine in 1768).
- May 8th: The Parliament exiles itself with Pontoise.
- Conflit enters the king Louis XV and the Parliament to France. The Parlement of Paris puts in strike legal service to protest against the attitude of Louis XV who remains deaf with the remonstrances of the hostile magistrates to the refusal of the sacraments. The king counteracts by exiling the members of Parliament Pontoise. From May to June take place of the secret negotiations between the parts. The dispute against the royal capacity and the episcopate makes oil task in the Parlement of Province (Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Rennes, Rouen). The Châtelet of Paris and the Cour of the assistances (Malesherbes) join the movement. The king creates with the end of the year of the courts of replacement to break the parliamentary strike.
- October 8th: Return of the Parliament of Paris.
- the years 1752 -1753 mark, according to the notes of of Argenson, the beginning of activism anticlerical. It notes in 1753 the reduction of more than one third (?) number of the communions, the desertion from the colleges of Jesuits, the multiplication of the masks of bishops, abbots, monks or nuns at the time of the carnival…
- Anne- Robert Turgot becomes Maître of the requests.
Art & culture
- Constitution of the Big room of the Francs and Accepted Masons according to the Old Institutions, in reaction to the Big room of London and to the Constitutions of Anderson (schism of the “Antients” and the “Moderns”).
- April 5th: Foundation of the British Museum to London in Great Britain.
- Test on the true manner of playing of the instruments with keyboard (2 volumes, 1753,1762) of Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach.
- Claude Joseph Vernet returned of Rome, is charged by the king with carrying out sights of the main ports of France (museum of the Navy).
- the architect Jacques Ange Gabriel begins the construction of the place Louis XV in Paris, future Place of the Harmony.
- Construction of the mausoleum of Safdar Jang (1739-1753) to Delhi (fine in 1754).
Science & technology
- March 1st: The Sweden adopts the Gregorian Calendrier.
- May 1st: The Swedish scientist Carl von Linné (Carolus Linnaeus) publishes his classification of the plants, Species plantarum .
- discovered Bismuth by Claude Geoffroy Junine.
Economy & company
Manufacture of cotton fabrics of Schwechat rested by the Alsatian merchant Jan Fries with Vienna.
- unit Customs tariff in the States of the Habsbourg, which makes it possible to defend the interior market.
- Reconstitution of the farm of the tobaccos, removed under Pierre II of Russia.
- Creation of two banks (trade and nobility).
- December: Suppression of 17 taxes perceived by the interior customs.
Births in 1753
- April 21st: Jean-Baptiste Attic, French politician, appointed of the Third state of the Seneschalsy of Riom to the General states. († March 26th 1838).
- May 13rd: Lazare Nicolas Marguerite Carnot
- September 10th: Sir John Soane, British architect
- October 12th: Antoine de Morlhon, religious French, future archbishop of Auch. († January 14th 1828).
- November 2nd: François Lamarque, French politician
- November 20th: Louis Berthier, Marshal of France, in Versailles
nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
- Utamaro Kitagawa, engraver and painter Japanese
Death in 1753
- January 11th: Sir Hans Sloane, Doctor, Naturalist and collector Irish of Scottish origin (° 1660).
- January 14th: George Berkeley, Philosopher.
- August 19th: Johann Balthasar Neumann, German architect (1687 -1753).
- November 10th: Bertrand-François Mahé of Bourdonnais, sailor and administrator French (° 1699).
Be-X-old: 1753 Map-bms: 1753 Simple: 1753 Zh-yue: 1753 年
|Random links:||Satillieu | Point of Hot Stove | UFO: Aftermath | Siyabonga Nomvethe | Name of the great numbers|