This page relates to the year 1752 Gregorian Calendrier.
- October 14th: Pierre-Victor Reverd, a soldier counterfeiter, is hung on the public place of the low-city of Quebec.
- the Mozambique becomes autonomous compared to the Portuguese governor of Goa.
- Agreement between the Portuguese and the sultan of Mascate and Oman, fixing at the Cape Delgado the limit of their zones of influence in Eastern Africa.
- Beginning of the reign of Osei Kojo, asantehene (king) of the Ashanti (1752 - 1781 or 1764 - 1777). It extends the Ashanti field towards north and the south and imposes a tribute on the Dagomba establishes on the white Volta. At the end of the century the Ashanti approach the European commercial counters established along the Côte of Gold and run up against the British.
- June 9th: Dupleix is put in failure at Trichinopoly in the conflict between Britanniques and French in India.
- the Mons seize Ava, the Burmese capital , putting an end to the Dynastie Taungû.
- the same year, the Burmese chief Alaungpaya (Alompra) rebels and proclaims king de Birmanie (Dynastie Konbaung). It takes again the control of the major part of the High-Burma, seizes Pégou, Rangoon, the Tenasserim and dies in front of Ayutthaya (1760).
has Pondichéry, Joseph François Dupleix decides to intervene at the sides of Mons, while the English Compagnie of the Indies Orientales seizes the island of Negrais to make a naval base of it. Alaungpaya beats French Mons and their allies.
- Dawadji is elected khan of Dzoungarie by noble the oïrat, which puts a term at feudal anarchy.
- the interior wars weakened the khanat economically Dzoungarie. Many subjects oïrats take refuge in the territories Mandchous, where they receive pastures, while the Manchu troops mass at the border. In the khanats Khalkha S, the census of the male population and the enumeration of the weapons and the soldiers start.
- Foundation by the Russia of the fort of Petropavl osk against the Kazakh .
- February 7th: A stop of the Council of king de France orders the suppression of the Encyclopédie.
- February 11th: Stop of the Parliament of Paris against the Abbot of Prades and exile.
- July 31st: Louis-Antoine of Rusted, count de Jouy, Secretary of State to the Navy institutes by a payment the royal Académie of navy of Brest, institutionalizing the initiative of a group of naval officers Brest-native, animated by the artillery captain Sebastien Bigot of Morogues.
- March 20th: Business of the refusal of sacraments or the “tickets of confessions” in the archbishop's palace of Paris. March 20th, Bouettin, priest of Saint-Etienne-of-Mount, extreme oiling with a oratorien Jansenist refuses. Its death causes a scandal. The Parliament leaves in war against Bouettin, whereas the king assists from the official Church against the members of Parliament. With the Council of in top, of Argenson and the devout party support the “constitutionnaires” antijansenists, while Machault and the Pompadour sails between the two combined groups, augustinien and curial. The conflict is sharpened with the end of the year ( November), following refusal of sacraments which concern the nuns Jansenists.
- October: The marchioness of Pompadour receives the favor of the stool like a duchess. Its connection with the king grows blurred but it keeps its influence. It provides him mistresses successively placed with the Park-with-Stags. From these connections will be born ten bastard, which will not be legitimated.
nonwell informed or unknown Dates :
Art & culture
- : Representation with Paris of Serva padrona , Opera-puffs out Pergolèse, by a troop of Italian Op3era Comique, which will start the “Querelle of the Buffoons”, opponent partisans of the music Frenchwomen (Rameau) supported by the king and those of the Italian music under the patronage of the queen.
- October 18th: creation with Fontainebleau of the small opera of Jean-Jacques Rousseau the Soothsayer of the village .
- November 4th: the clemenza di Tito ( the Clemence of Titus ) opera of Gluck, is presented to Naples.
- Collection of antiquity Egyptian women, Etruscans, Greek, Roman and Gallic , of Caylus (1752 - 1757).
- Elements of theoretical and practical music according to the principles of Mr. Branch of Alembert.
- Fragonard first Price of Rome.
- the painter French François wide Butcher painted Naked on a sofa (Miss O' Murphy).
- the Italian painter Tiepolo paints “the marriage of Frederic Barberousse”.
- Rebuilding of the palate of the Kremlin to Moscow after the fires of 1701 and 1737.
Science & technology
- March 25th: Adoption of the Gregorian Calendar by the Great Britain. The September 2nd is immediately followed September 14th.
- June 15th: The politician and erudite American Benjamin Franklin discovers the electric nature of the lightning using a Cerf-volant and invents the Paratonnerre.
- July 31st: Opening to the public of the Zoo of Schönbrunn.
the experiment imagined by Franklin on the lightning is carried out with Marly by the Dalibard technician, who creates the first lightning conductor.
- Theory of the Cartesian swirls of Fontenelle.
Economy & company
- Creation of the manufacture of cotton fabrics of Friedau with Vienna.
- the First postal obliteration in Hungary.
- Attempt at acclimatization of the worms with Silk in Small Russia and in the governments of Astrakhan and Orenburg.
Births in 1752
- January 18th: John Nash, architect and British town planner .
- March 8th: Johann David Schoepff, zoologist, Botanist and German Doctor († 1800).
- May 11th: Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, anthropologist and German biologist († 1840).
- May 14th: Albrecht Daniel Thaer, German agronomist († 1828).
- July 7th: Joseph-Marie Jacquard, inventor of the Weaving loom programmable.
- September 9th: Anne Louis Henri of Fare, religious cardinal French, , bishop of Nancy, archbishop of Direction. († December 11th 1829).
- September 18th: Adrien-Marie Legendre.
- November 1st: Joseph Zayonchek, general.
- November 20th: Thomas Adhesive tape, British poet .
Death in 1752
- June 14th: Charles Antoine Coypel, painter (Paris, 1694 -1752).
- November 5th: Carl Andreas Duker, 82 years, historian and German Philologist . (° 1670).
Be-X-old: 1752 Map-bms: 1752 Simple: 1752 Zh-yue: 1752 年
|Random links:||Canton of Saint-Savin (the Gironde) | Program Vanguard | Leucoderme | Marilyn Schreffler | Jacques Lagrange (journalist)|