This page relates to the year 175 Calendrier Julien.
- April: Rumor on the death of Marc Aurèle. Avidius Cassius, legate of Syria, is made proclaim emperor by his legions in the East.
- July: Avidius Cassius perishes assassinated at the time of a revolt of its soldiers.
- July 7th: Convenient ( Lucius Aelius Aurelius Commodus ), wire of Marc Aurèle and his wife Faustine is named César, at the moment when in the East Avidius Cassius proclaims emperor.
- Of the victories of the Roman troops involves a fragile peace with the Germains and Sarmates (see 178.
- Marc Aurèle goes in the Eastern provinces to take again in hand the situation after the usurpation of Avidius Cassius.
- Beginning of the Pontificate of holy Éleuthère. (end in 189)
- the canonical doctrines of Confucius (ong-insane-tseu K') is engraved in the stone, of which stamping préfigue printing works.
- the well-read men confucéens try to ensure the capacity the court of China. They run up against eunuques which make them massacre (175 - 179).
- In India, the dynasty Iksvâku succeeds the Satavahana with Nagârjunakonda (175 - 250).
- Buddhist Establishment with Nagârjunakonda. The art (sculpture), attached to the final stage of Amaravati, develops to with it in a climate of great spiritual freedom, the Buddhist Iksvâku sovereigns being Hindu and their wives.
Births in 175
Death in 175
- Faustine the Young person.
- Arrien, historian and Greek philosopher (born with Nicomédie v. 95). He consigned the history of Alexandre Large the in the Anabase and detailed Roman knowledge on Far East in the India , appendix with the Anabase .
- Pediment, Latin rhetor of African origin (100-175 (at the latest)).
|Random links:||Beatenberg | Gourchelles | Hjalmar Söderberg | Slave of the chart|