This page relates to the year 1736 Gregorian Calendrier.
- May 26th: Battle of Ackia between the French and the Indians Chickasaw in the current State of the the Mississippi.
- June 6th: Massacre Lac of Wood to the Canada: the father Aulneau, the oldest son of Vérendrye and twenties and one their companions perish attacked by the Sioux.
- December 7th: Benjamin Franklin created with Philadelphia the Union Fire Company , first company of Fireman S volunteers in America.
- India: The Marathes of the Peshwâ Baji Rao Ier, associated with princes Rajput S (Jai Singh II of Amber) threaten Delhi. The Moghols directed by Nizam-ul-Mulk are crushed close to Bhopal. Marathes obtain the Mâlwa and the recognition of their suzerainty.
The Middle East
- : The general turkmene Afchar Nadir deposits the Shah Tahmasp II and is made proclaim shah with Teheran.
- March 8th: Beginning of the reign of Nâdir Shâh, Persian Shah of founder of the dynasty afshar, which extended the Persian influence in India (fine in 1747).
- October 17th: The Ottoman Empire loses the provinces of the the Caucasus (Azerbaïdjan, Arménie and Georgia) to the profit of the Perse to the treaty of Constantinople.
- Nâdir Shâh recovers the provinces which the Russians acquired in 1723 but do not occupy them.
- January 26th: Abdication of Stanislas Leszczyński of the throne of Poland.
- February 12th: Marie-Therese wife François-Etienne of Lorraine. This last gives up the duchy of Lorraine for the Toscane and of strong allowances paid by the France. The couple will have sixteen children, of which ten will survive.
- March 12th: Theodore de Neuhoff unloads with Aleria.
- April 13rd: Free-Austrian convention.
- April 14th: Porteous riot . The execution of a smuggler with Edinburgh causes a riot.
- April 15th: Theodore de Neuhoff (1694 - 1756), noble of German origin, tries with emigrants Corsica S to détablir the royalty with its profit in the island, with the probable support of anglo-Dutch (1736 - 1738).
- May 5th - June 4th: Stanislas Leszczynski leaves Königsberg to be established with the castle of Meudon.
- May 20th: Russo-Turkish war (end in 1739). Beginning of the countryside of the general Munich against the Tatars of the Crimea. It invades the Crimea and takes Azov in October.
- June 17th: The Russian troops occupy Bakhchisaray and put the seat in front of Azov.
- August 28th: Payment of the Lorraine question of .
- September: Convention of Meudon. Stanislas Leszczynski leaves the direction of the businesses of Lorraine to a French intendant, Chaumont of Galaizière, in exchange of an annual pension of two million books.
- September 24th: François of Lorraine sign the instrument of transfer of the Duchy of Bar to Stanislas Leszczyński.
- October: Catch of Azov by the Russians.
- the idea to introduce with the Large-Council of Venice the Dry land nobility to give a new dash to the State is pushed back.
- Russia: Law limiting the military obligations of the nobility of service and allowing the one wire of family of living on her grounds.
- April: Jean-Louis de Bernard of Be worth, wire of a provost of the merchants of Paris, becomes adviser with the Parlement of Toulouse. He will be Master of the requests, govern the Large Council, then intendant of general information.
- Philibert Orry becomes managing director of the Bâtiments of the King.
- Of 1618 with 1736,65% of the pupils of secondary education are resulting noble parents, middle-class, officers where commercial. The remainder comes from the children of the plowmen (country easy) and the craftsmen (main of the jurandes). 45% of manpower come from the nobility.
- Installation by the Genevese calvinists of the company of the Catechumen S, for the education of youth.
- the pietist Nicolas Louis de Zinzendorf (1700-1760), spiritual leader of the community of the Moravian brothers with Herrnhut (Lusace), on exile, a journey in Europe and America (end in 1747).
- the healer Israel Ben Elizer says Rabbi Israel Baal Shem Tov or Besht (1700-1760) founds the movement Jewish pietist (Hassidisme).
Art & culture
See also: 1736 with the theater
- Foundation of the maconnic Big room of Scotland.
- the French painter Quentin of the Tower paints his “Portrait of Voltaire”.
Science & technology
- the Mathématicien Swiss Leonhard Euler starts to work on its “Mechanica” and solves the problem of the bridges of Koenigsberg.
- the naturalists French Charles Marie of Condamine and François Fresneau of Gataudière carry out the first scientific studies on the natural rubber with the Peru, in Ecuador and Guyana.
Economy & company
- the British Parliament votes the Gin Act against public intoxication. The law, proposed by Sir Joseph Jekyll, limits the sale of alcohol to the consumers by establishing strong rights to the production (distillation) and consumption (retailers). The low price of corn facilitated the production of alcohol since 1720. In 1736, one counts 7000 flows of gin without license with London.
Devaluation with the Japan.
- the Spain aligns 36 ship of the lines.
- 6 million inhabitants in the kingdom of Naples.
Births in 1736
- February 27th: Rene Madec, sailor and adventurous Breton, nabob of the Large Moghol († 1794)
- March 21st: Claude Nicolas Ledoux, architect († 1806)
- April 12th: Antoine-Laurent de Jussieu, French botanist († 1836)
- June 14th: Charles Augustin Of Coulomb, physicist and mechanic French
- September 15th: Jean Sylvain Bailly, astronomer, politician and French academician (armchair 31).
- October 29th: Johann Karl Zeune, German Philologist . († 1788).
Death in 1736
- January 31st: Filippo Juvarra, Italian architect (1676 -1736).
- February 7th: Stephen Gray, Astronomer and British Physicist .
- March 17th: Giovanni Battista Pergolesi, Italian type-setter.
- April 21st: The Prince Eugene.
- May 2nd: Albertus Seba, Zoologist and pharmacist Dutch, celebrates for its Cabinet of curiosities (° 1665).
- September 16th: Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit, German physicist (Dantzig, 1686 - $the Hague, 1736).
- Théophane Prokopovitch, archbishop of Novgorod (1681 -1736).
Be-X-old: 1736 Map-bms: 1736 Simple: 1736 Zh-yue: 1736 年
|Random links:||Coccinellinae | Jean-Baptiste Langlet | Mathieu Bouthier | David Blatt | Alain Vasseur|