This page relates to the year 1735 Gregorian Calendrier.
- May: An free-Amerindian forwarding, under Noyelles, attacks the Renards and the Sauks in their fort of the river of the Monks (Iowa). After some skirmishes, a treaty is concluded.
- July 12th: Bertrand-François Mahé of Bourdonnais becomes the first general governor of the Bourbon islands and France, current islands of the Réunion and Maurice.
- September 4th: The Bey de Tunis Hussein I Bey is beaten and deposited with the battle of Smindja by its great nephew Ali I Bey with the assistance of the Dey d' Alger
- September 8th: Ali I Bey enters Tunis. He fights the European powers, then shows himself reconciling at the end of his reign (fine in 1756).
- April 13rd: Beginning of the reign of Sakuramachi, emperor of the Japan (fine in 1747).
- July 11th: Pierre Benoit Dumas, governor of the Meeting since 1727, becomes governor of the French Compagnie of the Eastern Indies (fine in 1741). It follows a policy of alliance with released local potentates of the official constraint of the Grand Moghol and forms an indigenous army, the Cipayes. It saves the girl and the woman of Dost Ali, a prince threatened by the Marathes. The Empereur moghol Muhammad Shah will confer to him the title of Nabab.
- October 18th: Beginning of the reign of Qianlong (or Hongli) emperor of China of the Dynasty Qing (fine in 1796). It follows a policy of external ground conquest to populate them Chinese colonists.
- January 30th: declaration of independence of the Corsica . Corsican first Constitution.
- January: a hurricane causes in particular large damage in Brittany in the marsh of Dol. (Source: C 26).
- April: Stanislas Leszczynski decides to give up the Poland for the Lorraine.
- July 3rd: The Royaume of Naples is yielded by the emperor Charles VI to Charles VII of Bourbon-Spain (infant it Don Carlos), which reorganizes the kingdom as a despot lit with his minister Tanucci (fine of reign in 1759). The Habsbourg obtain Parma (fine in 1748).
- September 22nd: British the Prime Minister to sir Robert Walpole arranges with the 10 Downing Street.
- October: Signature of the preliminaries of Vienna. Negotiation of the French minister Fleury to solve the succession of Poland.
Charles VII entrusts to the corporations the guard walls of Palermo.
- the minister Alberoni manages Bologna for the pope (fine in 1743).
- Russia: The decrees which the Cabinet of the ministers in the absence of the empress Anna Ivanovna takes have the force of law.
Art & culture
See also: 1735 with the theater
- Foundation of a maconnic cabin with Prague.
- Foundation in Spain of the Real Academia of Historia (confirmed by royal decree the April 28th 1738.
- Ukase creating popular schools in Russia.
- new and concise Method to compose of the Russian worms , Trediakovski.
- August 23rd: First with Paris of the opera ballet, Jean-Philippe Branch the gallant Indies .
- Introduction of the Italian opera in Russia (1735 - 1742). Permanent troop directed by Neapolitan the Francesco Araja ( the Force of the love and hatred ). Foundation of the school of ballet by the Landet French. Representation of the Titus , Johann Adolph Hasse, the oppressed and comforted Russia , of Domenico Dalloglio.
- Domination of the Russian Rococo in architecture (1735 - 1765): palate of Winter, church of the Smolny convent to Saint-Pétersbourg; rebuilding of the imperial residences of Tsarskoïe Selo and Peterhof.
- Living room of Hercules with Versailles.
- Obradorio of Fernando de Casas there Novoa with Saint-Jacob de Compostelle (1735 - 1747).
- the Festival of Saint-Roch , fabrics of Canaletto.
Science & technology
- April: Departure of a forwarding of Condamine with the Peru, encouraged by Maurepas, intended to check, by the measurement of a few degrees of the meridian line, the assumption of Newton relating to the ground flatness to the pole S and its bulge towards the equator.
- Systema Naturae (five publications of 1735 with 1766) of Carl von Linné, which proposes its classification of the three great reigns of nature (mineral, plant, animal).
- Italy: Newtonianismo per gives it , popularizing work scientific in worms.
Economy & company
- Calcutta account 100 000 inhabitants.
- Copenhagen account 60 000 inhabitants.
- 616 000 inhabitants in Norway.
- the Hungary account 11 621 Jewish, of which only 4 400 natives
the network free-Dutch of distribution of sugar starting from the the Caribbean carries it after 1735 on the British network. French ships make come the African slaves and sugar from the the Antilles. The Dutchmen distribute the product towards North by the valley of the the Rhine, Amsterdam and the Baltique. The French taxation, less heavy than it British, explains the phenomenon.
- Kingdom of Deux-Siciles: During the reign of Charles VII, the Council the Commercial is created which is restricted to present reports/ratios. A monetary reform is abandoned in court of realization. Prospections for minerals without following days, not respect of the edicts of protection of the forests, fallen through modernization of new manufactures of fabrics and cloths draws up a rather dark economic assessment, in spite of the success of the factory of Porcelaine of Capodimonte (founded in 1743).
- Raising of the customs duties to the Denmark (1735 - 1746).
- the Spain has 30 linerships.
Births in 1735
- May 23rd: Charles-Joseph de Ligne, 7th prince de Ligne, Prince d' Ambise and prince of the Large Holy roman Empire, of Spain. († December 13rd 1814).
- July 8th: Domenico Agostino Vandelli, Italian Naturalist . († June 27th 1816).
- October 9th: Charles Guillaume Ferdinand of Brunswick, military German († 1806).
- October 30th: John Adams, second president of the the United States († 1826).
- December 4th: Josephus Nicolaus Laurenti, Doctor and Austrian Naturalist († 1805).
Death in 1735
- January 5th: Carlo Ruzzini, diplomatic Italian and Doge de Venise. (° November 11th 1653).
- July 15th: Robert de Cotte, French architect (Paris, 1656 -1735), who contributed to diffuse the typology of the traditional palate.
- September 27th: Peter Artedi, Naturalist Swedish (° 1705).
Be-X-old: 1735 Map-bms: 1735 Simple: 1735 Zh-yue: 1735 年
|Random links:||Eschbach | Juan Lapsley | Élie Cester | Jermaine Guice | Michael Stuart | Gliese 15|